Credit card with best rebate??

Mar 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ah, if you want a decent card i can reccomend Citibank. I had good experiance with them. At least their CS don't bark at you when you call them. But that not the point. You should get it now for the purpose of what they are giving out. RM138 rebate and Free GPS is no kidding matter. Here is the pic of it.

andychong24

Apr 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ah, if you want a decent card i can reccomend Citibank. I had good experiance with them. At least their CS don't bark at you when you call them. But that not the point. You should get it now for the purpose of what they are giving out. RM138 rebate and Free GPS is no kidding matter. Here is the pic of it.

is the free GPS a reliable brand or not? later get it then malfunction or not up to my expectations leh...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
The best c.card i use is CIMB Petronas..

every month auto-rebate in my accout..

btw, i use only 4 cards.. CIMB, Hong Leong, Maybank & Citibank..

c u around.. :burnout:

noprob

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
I suggest Maybankard 2 CC . MBB 2 AMEX not only you earn 5X Treats Points which also gives you equivalent of 2.5% cash back in terms of cash voucher but you earn 5% cash back on Saturday and Sunday

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone tell me wat sound is that? After sometime then it will disappear. The sound will appear when i js start my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience