credit card again KNN

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Last year or 2, there were telemarketing companies called me for selling insurance. As I have spare money, so I just entertain and buy 2 so that people can have a job if the company is real and if the company is fake, it is still better than going rob on the street or kidnapping people. That few hundred ringgit just make it like a donation.

This year, due to busy, I simply entertain them 1 more time. After few days on the purchase, I emailed to the telemarketing company and request to remove all my personal data or any information related to me from their system. I don't wanna be call 8 times a day while I'm working or driving. It is not only safety issues but also I'm mentally stressed by all those question nonsense. So They had agreed cause I tell them if they don't stop it, I'll get hold of my lawyer (but I never tell that my MIL working at KL high court).

So, about 2 weeks after that. You know what happened? My credit card blown. I called to card center to stop the card and they cancelled my card and replaced with a new number. But still have something charged but not listed on the online log in (I cancelled the paper due to thinking that can save the environment)(must manually download by user. No emailing).

I just send message to bank via online log in and pending for their reply and advice at the moment. I'm not in anywhere near Malaysia at the moment else I'll go to the bank and get things straight.

So the lesson of the day:

1. Never entertain any telemarketing thing. Be it free, RM0.01 or more, calls or SMS.
2. Fck the environment. Must use back transaction paper bill. Once shit happened, you will not able to trace back the info. The card company or bank will not help you but will make sure you pay the money. They will not waste time and money for making law suit/report police or whatever to recover the lost.

If private hospital or clinic in Malaysia will save people life without looking at cash or card 1st, I will cancel all 2 of my credit cards. It is so fck up. When charge 18% per year interest so easy, but when sht happen, fast fast wash hands then cut off the kidney from a robbery victim that had lost money and injured. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Honest people always gang raped by people who are in power or rich, ripped off by bankers, and robbed by low life. But nothing we can do to change our fate. We are like a sheep surrounded by a group of wolfs. Anytime will be bite off a piece of meat but can't do anything till the last breath. The moral subject or the religion teaching are not gonna work anymore to maintain the harmony in a society.

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
why do we need credit cards in the first place? Can someone educate me?.

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
why do we need credit cards in the first place? Can someone educate me?.
because it is convenient.... and the no 1 money making machine for the banks...
:)

btw i agree with CSL but i gone 1 step further
i cancelled all my credit cards and guess what... the calling rate is even more now...
1 day, 4-5 operator will call me and give me a variety of offer if i use back their credit card...

instant approval... pre-approve RM xxx loan... free insurance... interest free bla bla bla bla

sheeesh....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I hate spam calls and spam SMS too. gladly pay RM20 a month if somebody can offer me a spam filter

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
because it is convenient.... and the no 1 money making machine for the banks...
:)

btw i agree with CSL but i gone 1 step further
i cancelled all my credit cards and guess what... the calling rate is even more now...
1 day, 4-5 operator will call me and give me a variety of offer if i use back their credit card...

instant approval... pre-approve RM xxx loan... free insurance... interest free bla bla bla bla

sheeesh....
Bro. kc, means the bank give out your number and info that you got no card....K N N

Next time, do like what my friend did, tell them like asking "you mean kena declare bankrupt still can apply CC ah?":rofl::rofl:
They sure hang up one......:wavey:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
yes...it annoys when u get an unknown number that calls u and offer this la that la
what i do was firmly saying, sorry i am really not interested.

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Bro. kc, means the bank give out your number and info that you got no card....K N N

Next time, do like what my friend did, tell them like asking "you mean kena declare bankrupt still can apply CC ah?":rofl::rofl:
They sure hang up one......:wavey:
Selling tactics,u wont know how good they are,if they really want u to be their target bro..Todayz gens wasnt like last time,they know,wahs u dunno..

:banghead::banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Everything is linked together and many people can access the data, including bank, gov, certain companies and etc. You don't know from where or whom leak your info. Just don't entertain any telemarketing things regardless what they are selling. If they insist of calling, tell them to wait for 10 seconds, turn on the voice recorder, then tell them to continue until they tell you what they try to sell you. stop the conversation and tell them you have recorded the conversation and will contact your lawyer if they keep on disturbing you through your phone. Tell them you will sue them for creating mental stress, effect your working condition and also effect your driving safety. You will reserves the rights for keeping this recording session as a proof for future lawsuit use. Mental stress alone can sue from RM10k to unlimited. If newspaper involved, normally will settle outside the court for 20-50% more. Full use of your rights. If you ever pity and entertain them, once they get your credit card information, you will potentially face the sht that happen to me. There is no actual laws to stop telemarketing. But you can sue them from another way.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have never bought anything through telemarketer. So far mostly calls for CC, Loans, CC balance transfer, some time sharing thing, fitness center & Hotel membership, health care and so on, so now just tell them not interested, they will hang up.....:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro CSL, I'm currently a bit tight on financial, can u spare some money as donations for me? :biggrin:

Anyway, Thanks for sharing bro! :top:
Too many scams everywhere...

kcng:
Credit Card is useful if u know how to 'USE' it properly, it can also be deadly
if u r one who can't control and don't know the proper way of making good use of a credit card.

We humans tend to have this "Sikap Tak Apa" Which is why lot of people are in huge debt due to
credit card. Can even result in bankruptcy.

"Nvm la, no money, swipe 1st, next month sure can pay..." Swipe until 1 day u lost track of how much u swipe,
u get in trouble to be in debt till u r dead. Never use future money. :afraid:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True brother. In my ex company had two colleagues like that. To keep up with others, this want, that also want, swipe and buy first. Monthly pay by installments and as the figure grew, the interest also grew. One manage to stop using his card and pay in full by installments, while the other I heard have gone into hiding, because he also borrowed money from friends, colleagues and Ah Long also.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
True brother. In my ex company had two colleagues like that. To keep up with others, this want, that also want, swipe and buy first. Monthly pay by installments and as the figure grew, the interest also grew. One manage to stop using his card and pay in full by installments, while the other I heard have gone into hiding, because he also borrowed money from friends, colleagues and Ah Long also.....
Yes, that's true, I have seen and heard many of such cases, most started of from Credit Cards.
The only option to go for Ah Long but it makes the matter worse when u can't pay them.

I have friends who think is cool or what, 4 of us were sitting at a mamak for a drink.

Each start mentioning how much they owe for credit cards. Sounds like competing like who
has the most debts. One of them said I have credit card debts of RM30K the other 2
around RM10 - 15K, all age 26 this year. I was stunned, I was like in my heart, was saying
what the hell did u guys buy until that much? :banghead:

I didn't share my part, as I do not swipe till that extend, I swipe and pay within 20 days before
the deadline. When I swipe, i will put aside the money that is gonna use to pay. That's the best
way to make sure u r not in debt. Live within ur means, can't afford yet, save up for it.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same here brother. I also put aside the amount that I swipe to be paid in full when the due date comes. I don't use them as credit card, but as a mean of payment without carrying too much cash around. This type of table talk we usually don't chip in because without owing the bank for credit card use, we got nothing to say.....hahahahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:laugh: LMAO! I got no choice, they suddenly come up to that topic, I was like, am I at the wrong place, at the wrong time? :rofl:

Ya, credit card is for convenient used, usually I only use it for petrol and for purchase of online movie tickets :top:
Never like lining up for movie tickets when I can do it online...:wink:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ha! ha! usually is the other way around. The ones that have RM20k is hand will keep quiet. The one owing the bank RM20k will shout out....:rofl:
Yup, petrol is one use. Usually use to pay my utility bills also. Nowadays online payment of utility bills can use CC also.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About a week ago we posted a video of a Lexus LF-A at full flight shattering a champagne glass (posted below) and now Lexus has released a follow up to that video, behind the scenes footage and the science behind the shattering glass and the Yamaha-tuned V10 engine. If you liked the first video, you're going to like this.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience