credit card holder

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
To all my friend .

If u suffering from credit card repayment. We can help u to decrease the interest from 1.5% every month to 0.5 % every month equivalent to 18 % per year to 6% per year. & pay lower monthly installment up to 36 month. Please contact me . we will help u.

Please call to get fast respond at :
017-3522158( meet at Damansara area)

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
this is not ahlong... actually is like convert all ur credit card debts to personal loan. Just they can't tell which bank they are from.

Mar 21, 2008
JINEIL2EN must be a tarzan....hahahahaha

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
this is legal deal by bankla, i also receive calls from Hong Leong too but decline it. If u need cash quickly to clear ur balloon debt of credit card then this is a good option to kill ur implusive buying behaviour becos u will be paying fixed amount for certain month til the debt clear.

Other way, will be they will loan you the money 0.5% for certain period after that period it will revert to normal interest rate charge for credit card 1.5%. It can be fixed amount payment monthly or reducing balance method.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

F1 may arguably be the top dog of motorsports in terms of technology, with much of it trickling its way into modern cars of today, and an F1 car has always been the highlight of motoring enthusiasts, with one person in particular - Ruf Blacklock, who has delightfully compressed the way F1 cars have evolved over a period of 62 years, into 60 seconds.

<!--more-->From in-line 8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience