Great NEWs... !!! No credit card

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
GOOD NEWS

PUTRAJAYA:
Malaysians can look forward to being able to continue using their credit cards to pay for fuel purchases at petrol stations, even after Hari Raya.

The Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister has intervened to prevent a boycott by petrol dealers following the rise in credit card charges for fuel purchases.

A meeting chaired by Datuk Shafie Apdal and attended by representatives from the Finance Ministry, Bank Negara, Association of Banks of Malaysia, oil companies and Petrol Dealers Association of Malaysia, decided that banks, oil companies and dealers must come up with a proposal by next week that does not burden the public.

“Its either the banks reduce their charges or oil companies chip in. At the same time, the dealers cannot ask for much. It is not a credit card problem. It is just a problem with the rate and the question of who is going to bear the cost,” he said after the two-hour meeting here yesterday.

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
how is the final Conclusion?

:rock: :rock:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
final conclusion is we still can continue to pay petrol using credit card lo... the problem is settled by credit card company and banks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience