skyline greatest rival?

alien2jz

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
shah alam
wut japanese car u guys think can go head-to-head againts the gtr's?i mean in all specs...

we all knoe that the gtr's is the king of japanese cars

my bet is on supra...hehehe

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
race on what kind of condition? if its about all round performance, and talking about stock car (well, including those from tuning house, but not those you do it yourself), despite i hate to admit it, i dun think supra is quite up against the skyline. you're talking about 2 wheel drive vs 4 wheel drive and one car is totally conventional while the other is half driven by computers...

i'd say the evo and scooby stand a chance against it, must compare AWD with AWD. supra can play with nsx and s2k and rx7 and stuff...

just my 2 cent.

alien2jz

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
shah alam
"despite i hate to admit it, i dun think supra is quite up against the skyline. you're talking about 2 wheel drive vs 4 wheel drive and one car is totally conventional while the other is half driven by computers..."<--hate to admit it?y..

neway i didnt knoe skyline is drvien half by computer...

wont go for nsx thou...

well...still we have no real answer

drMpower

May 1, 2006
yes..agreed. rival should come within the Nissan itself. Afterall, 350Z is the 'temporary replacement' for GTR, right?

my vote is for 350z anytime!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
the later/2nd version of the NSX-R....

alien2jz

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
shah alam
fairlady..?its 3.5 v6 alrite...but without any bolt on turbo's...its impossible to catch the gtr

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
the mines r34 skyline..orido said its acceleration is better than gt500 car..hmm, actually the skyline already beat gt500 cars in track,what's better than that?yes, the true rival is the skyline itself.hehe.sorry a bit off topic but this what play in my mind when talks about the fabulous rb

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
No way. At standard specs The NSX-R walks all over the R34 in the tracks. As seen on best motoring. :biggrin:

alien2jz

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
shah alam
standard specs The NSX-R walks all over the R34 in the tracks. As seen on best motoring<---wow didnt knoe about that...got any link?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need ur advice here guys. Where I can find a good service mod shop to fix my suspension in Klang Valley? N1, SS, KSP....? Basically I need they can give good advice on which suspension I should get, not bias like Kakimotor always HWL... :(

At this moment, I'm planning to get Koni Yellow + Eibach for my EK (4doors). Where can I get these with good price and best service? ;)

My objective is not bumpy, more on comfort yet lower the car to 25-40mm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience