subaru Impreza VS. Skyline GTR....any suggestions?

Ammenace

Jan 26, 2008
Hello all, Im planning to buy a sports car myself...its kinda cheap because I will getting it in JAPAN(with my lil sis blessing and her AP's..hehehe)...Could you guys help me with these two? I wanna know like spare parts,maintenance issues,anything related to car care for these two models...is it easy to get or is it expensive to get all the issues? btw, im living in Putrajaya KL..please help...thanx!

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
u the one who asking everyone in lowyat 2f2f section rite? hehehe no need open thread, choose which one u like the most.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
wah,lucky guy.... summre can choose between 2 cars.... damn. Take d GTR Vspec.... RB26DETT, legend!!!!!!

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
GTR BNR34, battle king of the road.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
for sure r34
scooby's seem to be so common , gtt seem to be common , gtr isnt so common in msia
comparing performance lolx , see the scooby at ur rear for sure

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
Yeah bro get the GTR......can smoke the scooby....hehehe...then I can "pinjam" testdrive aso aight!...lolx:biggrin:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i nvr ride nissan,so i no idea....maybe i dun like 2seaters....but if u r into a fast car...gtr34 wil be great lo....provided u r not for daily drive or cary ur family...etc

if subaru, i wil go for type ra-r GDB-G,with ori 6pot sti calipers...its good.saw one in kl only if not mistaken

or S204,but there r few in malaysia oledi.

maintenace parts both car r quite easy to get....

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
both cars are good but....
u oso must see ur wallet is capable to handle and maintain the financial and care of the car , hehe old chinese saying head not so big dont wear go big hat

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know this is hard to believe but Mitsubishi is planning a radical overhaul of its Evolution model altogether. In fact, Mitsubishi is said to have given serious consideration to axing the Evo model altogether because of tightening emissions legislation. Sources in Japan say that there were earlier plans to switch the Evo to a petrol hybrid powertrain and base it on the PX-MiEV SUV concept's platform, but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience