Sifu's....pls help on ecu mmc 4g93p-0450

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Dear Ppl,

I was thinkin of upgrading my ecu chip as this above stated ecu can be rechipped.I need to know few of the outcome such as follows:-

1)What is the diff after rechipping?
2)The cost involved and maybe a place to recommend
3)FYI,my engine is still super stock standard...no mods at all as of yet...but just GIAN to rechip...any diff to performance?...
4)Will it perform better than first gen putra1997 ecu-5537?

Im just kinda so confused with all these...pls help n help would highly appreciated...thanks a lot!

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
satria81 said:
Dear Ppl,

I was thinkin of upgrading my ecu chip as this above stated ecu can be rechipped.I need to know few of the outcome such as follows:-

1)What is the diff after rechipping?
2)The cost involved and maybe a place to recommend
3)FYI,my engine is still super stock standard...no mods at all as of yet...but just GIAN to rechip...any diff to performance?...
4)Will it perform better than first gen putra1997 ecu-5537?

Im just kinda so confused with all these...pls help n help would highly appreciated...thanks a lot!
1. Depend on the chip itself. Mostly will improve fuel mapping, increase rev cut.
2. Depend on the chip maker..no idea the price
3. For sure..yet.
4. Yes. i am current testing 0450 rechip ECU in Putra 97 (with 5537), suprising they work find. :regular_smile: 2nd gear can wheel spin also..(again depend on the chipset itself)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has announced the arrival of its latest hybrid offering, the new C 350 e, a sedan that packs cutting-edge hybrid technology, superior performance and efficiency. With certified consumption figures of 2.1 litres per 100km and being locally-manufactured in Mercedes' assembly facility in Pekan, the C 350 e is granted with EEV incentives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience