Meet-Up: July 2008 ~HCC 2nd Anniversary

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Dear members,

For your information, this month will be Hyundai Coupe Club second anniversary. Thus, a gathering or a meet up with all active or non-active members must be held by all means to commemorate our club's second birthday.

As I am informed by Sandra through ZTH HCC website, one of our members, ken, is in the midst of coming up with some agendas for HCC 2nd Anniversary.
Therefore, I'm calling ken to post up the his agendas for HCC 2nd Anniversary here as soon as possible as we are approaching mid-July.

Regards,

Daniel

Last edited:

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
" must be held by all means "
Sounds real serious.......haha.... :biggrin:

Cant join ya this month Daniel, i'll try for year end kay.:wavey:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Yea....Ken supposed to tell us the agenda..But what I know, we plan to go malacca and stay a night there. it will be on the last week of july..hopefully ,this time, there will be more respond from the members.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sounds real serious.......haha.... :biggrin:

Cant join ya this month Daniel, i'll try for year end kay.:wavey:
Just to make sure the tradition is preserve.:listen:

Oh, then you must prepare some Christmas presents!:rofl:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yea....Ken supposed to tell us the agenda..But what I know, we plan to go malacca and stay a night there. it will be on the last week of july..hopefully ,this time, there will be more respond from the members.
Will the time frame be too tight to prepare for a trip to Malacca?
We have less than three weeks to prepare oh.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Daniel,
I was told by Ken at the last TT, together with Kelvin, James and Oscar he went to do survey in Malacca already. The journey, the accomodation and the place of interest. Once he does the costing, I think we are ready to go! Just to book the room only. And we have 4 cars confirmed at the last TT if I am not mistaken.
Sim tai kor, remember your promise ya! Got saksi one!:nurse::itsme:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
It's another two weeks!!!!

Ken.. Where are you??

Sandra.. U know I always keep my promises...

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Dear Guys & Girls,

As i was too busy with my job this whole month. As i have mention before, i need to meet you guys up to plan up everything during the last TT session but yet only a few of you guys turn up and things are not able to be plan.

I have tried to maintain the price that are given by the hotel but it has been pull back as we do not have a confirmation on how many rooms that we want. I don't think i will be able to plan the whole things as i will be outstation most of the time from now on till end of this month.

So Daniel, as you are the vice president of the club, please take over this event planning as i do not have much time for the planning. I think you should be able to do the planning with the member.

If you guys need any info, just let me know.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Thanks Ken for the information.Right now, we need to know how many people are confirm going first..We do not want any last minute withdraw and giving excuses. We want a firm answer from you all. So right now, do u guys want to have this anniversary gathering?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
If that is the case, then we might as well do a simple gathering in KL to commemorate our club's 2nd anniversary.
So to all members, are you free for a gathering this month too?
A night gathering on either 25 July (Fri) or 26 July (Sat).

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
I am on with friday and saturday... place must be interesting place..Don't want kelana jaya again la... maybe go somewhere else dat we can eat supper also..hehe!

scovir

Sep 21, 2007
Ok, try to be there.
Just set up the place.
Kota Damansara maybe? Or Alam Suria perhaps:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the best brake pad for the evo 2 port caliper i am driving wira 1.8 auto recently i change to evo 2 port disc and caliper this morning i check the disc temp is over 250c over how many i dunno cause my temp checker only reach 250c only please give some advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience