Meet-Up: November 2006

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Guys, free for tea this month? :_:

Maybe we can convoy to major motoring events for this month.

1) D1 GP Round 5(finale) at Shah Alam Stadium carpark on 4th November (Saturday).

2) The Xtreme Nights car show at LRT Square Bukit Jalil on 10th and 11th November (Friday and Saturday).

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
I was thinking of Convoy too for this month..but we hv to plan and maker it an interesting one..get all coupe owners involve..on the 4th is a bit too hurry..maybe the 11th should be fine for me..what about others?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
babyishfemme said:
I was thinking of Convoy too for this month..but we hv to plan and maker it an interesting one..get all coupe owners involve..on the 4th is a bit too hurry..maybe the 11th should be fine for me..what about others?
Hope to get good news from you and others bout the convoy on the 11th.:_:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
anyone going D1?

11th convoy is still short notice.
my plan to have convoy to Melaka coz we have we kelvin and din to guide us. We learn from this shorter convoy and we go Penang to meet with Penang gang.

Ace, then we go kepong those Mercedes kids? how about that? :biggrin: just kidding.
Can we meet with the RD2 owner of the shop? (Provided he still keep his mod RD2) :biggrin:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I think no one interested in D1. :(

Bukit Jalil short distance only ma so it doesn't need long notice lo.........hehehe.........

BS, have you plan when to go Melaka?

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
i MIGHT go for D1 today...

anyway, 11th convoy i don't think I can.. company annual dinner is on that night

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hmmm..... there are two nights of xtreme nights.........
Must get the list on which night we should attend.

Please vote the night you are free and available to join the Xtreme Night convoy:
A) 10 November 06 (first nite of TXN)
1)
2)

B) 11 November 06 (second nite of TXN)
1) Daniel Lee
2)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience