Meet up for TT session on 14th July

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Guys,

I'll be joining Jazlynn and some raceadge drivers for TT tonite. Anyone interested? 9.30 we'll be going back to the usual TT venue.

James72

Nov 27, 2006
Alamak, nv inform early. If not I could have fly down...........hehehe

James72

Nov 27, 2006
Thanks Jazlynn and Ken for guiding me the way to Petaling Jaya and James, Harvey for waiting up for me. Nice to have kopi in KL again. Hehe, now I know how to go to Federal Highway and NCE after KL toll. I'm one step closer to KL :-)

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay over as planned. Perhaps next time :-)

p/s: My friend is ok now, just broke a collar bone. Nothing too serious.

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
James,
Small matter for guiding you over. As long you knew the way so that next time you'll be able to come over by yourself.

James72

Nov 27, 2006
Ein Moment des Schicksals

Hehe..........last time my superbikers and dirtbikers friends also say I abit Siao when I put on my helmet, the brain auto trigger to "OFF" mode. So I guess the trademark still stays with me except now no more helmet, now its behind the steering wheel :-)

The truth is its really fun driving a car so called "I rebuild". There becomes a special bond in between us So I enjoy every moment when I am "ON" it.

Ken: I think no problem, I remember the route liao. Next time I will cya guys at the "carpark kopitiam" myself. Thanks again guys for being a great host.

Last edited:

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
SIM,
No worry, Genting Go-Kart car only got 2 gear. We become mat rempit. No need helmet.hahaha

James72

Nov 27, 2006
My Aria and gloves always in my Car, Lets Kart or Track. hehe~!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

had just transplant a 4g93 abt a month ago. the problem is, can't seems to find a solution for the black smoke. sent to some w/shop n most said tht some sensors r spoilt n most probably af sensor, but i don't want to change the wrong parts as they can't guarantee it's the right part. anybody experience this b4? the plug also full of carbon(dry, symptom of rich fuel?) no matter how often u clean em. n one foreman even said maybe a wrongly marked timing belt (while changing). tired of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience