Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Since professional motorsports in malaysia is so expensive, and lack the much needed media support, there's another option : try go-kart or autocross/ time attack. Just a suggestion. It's good to try out something different sometimes. Take time attack for example, it actually has a good following over the past couple of years now, with an average of 60-90 competitors per event. And since it's a drivers' event, performance parts and tire shops will definitely benefit from drivers upgrading their rides to improve handling, thus improving timing. Not many ppl know it, but there r many performance brands that has become household names among autocrossers like super pro bushings, ultra racing bars, hwl absorbers, racecraft products, silvertone tires, toyo tires, arospeed products etc. So, it's a good venue for sponsors. Not sidetracking u guys but just a suggestion in case any of u need to satisfy the sudden urge for racing. :regular_smile: And i guess most trekkies have their own cars, so can use it in autocross- just race what u brung! hahaha.

Just passing thru......

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
Hie there,

Calling for all teams!! I'm looking for any free seating to drive in this coming F1 2007?? I don't have any sponsors but have a strong spirit to drive!!

If there are any teams out of driver please do let me know.. i'm ready for time trial test! Try me!! Call me at 012 -236 5359 . your interest is much appreciate!

Best regards!
zulu Teo
012-236 5359

Last edited:

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Looks like Zulu is making fun out of me.. but thats is nothing for me... since long time ago alot of people looked down on me saying that i can't race. But at least i proven to others that they are wrong.

No matter who or what , today no one canstop me from going faster even with all their jokes or tease on me....

Salute ZULU! Thanks for your time and reply.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Zulu....have u READ the RULES of this Forum?
Maybe u should have a look at it first before u post something here.

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Tomei....

It's ok... the forum belongs to all of us.. they can post watever they like...

Many kind of people in the world, we just can't stop them from doing wat they like.

But if possible Zulu.... don't play with others people's phone no....

Best regards,
Akina teo

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
akina,

dont take things too seriously, but the way you are looking for free drive in a team base on strong spirit seems unprofessional and rather silly

I think you can continue your wishful thinking until the cows come home as motorsports or any form of sports is all about $$

I know of a private team looking for drivers with a minimum investment of RM30k, nothing in the world is free and BTW you mobile number is already stated by yourself and unless you are of the opposite sex, dont think I will play with your number... so dont flatter yourself

peace

Last edited:

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hie there,

Calling for all teams!! I'm looking for any free seating to drive in this coming F1 2007?? I don't have any sponsors but have a strong spirit to drive!!

If there are any teams out of driver please do let me know.. i'm ready for time trial test! Try me!! Call me at 012 -236 5359 . your interest is much appreciate!

Best regards!
zulu Teo
012-236 5359

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hie Zulu.

Even though i post my phone number up here ... its doesn't mean you can do wat you did is right. Let's see what you posted.... Hmm... that is my no.... and part of my name... well... if you think im flattering myself , then it's ok. Well im nothing into all this..i get used to it already.

Btw just some information to you Zulu.. i had been offered free drive before and i also won the race which is fully sponsored. If got time try to check out more on local motorsports scene. Check out whose the driver belong to whose team who are racing out there in the field. Your support on Local motorsports are very needed as our local motorsports need more attention.

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
akina
come join our world of GO kaRt..
we got race every month n coming race is on 30th n 2nd sept
there is endurance n sprint event..well much cheaper n good for yr racing skill

used to be in MME/MSS series but retired after lack of fund but still racing in GO kaRT..RAce must gOes On

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Akina, don mind me asking, but y are you so keen for a free drive. I mean if u r reali serious about MME, there are plenty of teamsn willing to take you up as a driver (considering ur rep in MSS) for a small investment. Woul tat not be a easier path to take than having to be criticised for begging in this fourm?

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Polyxtroy,

Actually i budgeted everything for this year. MSS and also MME, but in the past MMS round 4 event, the track car (belongs to Amoil Motorsports) which i drove was crash by some other driver during the race. I had used a large sum of cash to fix back the EK for the Round 5 MMS to secure the overall 3rd placing. My sponsor which is Motor Trader pull out at the end of July which made me out of cash to go for the MME.

So no choice but with the motorsports blood passion inside my body, begging for a seat also have to lah....... But at least now im still the test driver of JC Asia Motorsports (formerlly known as AMoil Motorsports) for their MME track car. Is the matter of timing of my sponsors pulled out made me have to the reserved driver pit.

Talking about criticism, im a kind of person who received and accept others people opinion and critics.
I learn and improve myself always if i found critics and complaints are against me. The most important thing is people willing to comment us so that we know where and when we did wrong and right. That's is one of my principe to move forward >>

Akina Teo

Last edited:

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
akinateo said:
Polyxtroy,

Actually i budgeted everything for this year. MSS and also MME, but in the past MMS round 4 event, the track car (belongs to Amoil Motorsports) which i drove was crash by some other driver during the race. I had used a large sum of cash to fix back the EK for the Round 5 MMS to secure the overall 3rd placing. My sponsor which is Motor Trader pull out at the end of July which made me out of cash to go for the MME.

So no choice but with the motorsports blood passion inside my body, begging for a seat also have to lah....... But at least now im still the test driver of JC Asia Motorsports (formerlly known as AMoil Motorsports) for their MME track car. Is the matter of timing of my sponsors pulled out made me have to the reserved driver pit.

Talking about criticism, im a kind of person who received and accept others people opinion and critics.
I learn and improve myself always if i found critics and complaints are against me. The most important thing is people willing to comment us so that we know where and when we did wrong and right. That's is one of my principe to move forward >>

Akina Teo
What about approach the sponsors providing your PR and 'experience' resume?

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Sabelt,

Normailly the sponsors gave out in kind such as lubricant oil, drinks, meal money and others etc. Difficult to get casH...

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
many ppl got a driving spirit like akina teo ... but how many can get a free seat in any race ? how many circuit n track in malaysia ? how many famous races in malaysia ? F1 ?? GT ?? but they r not local motorsport.. :P aih...wat can v do ??? build one circuit is not easy ... but wana destroy or close it..very easy.. like BT3 .. :(
everyone who love motorsport also hope kerajaan will build a circuit that near pj or klang valley ... will they heard what v say ??? :) how can let them listen to us ?? any idea ?? hav a move is better hav a talk lor... rite ? :)

like killerB said , join the autocross / time attack also is a good idea ... like the time attack event that organised by R3 ... the champion in each class in R3 time attack challenge got a chance to have a test drive in R3 track car in this year MME , n hav a chance to be the team R3 driver in MME ... killerB is one of them .. :) congrat to killerB.. :)

R3 is really helping those who hav SPIRIT to race n drive.. :) y dun hav a try on it ? :) autocross is a affortable motorsport nowaday.. :) thanx to R3 n others autocross organizers. :)

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
MME 2006 is over..

Congratulations to all winners,

Thanks to all those who did post reply here, thanks for all the support, advise and also critics.

Akina Teo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After a long thunderstorm night from the previous meet on 11.11.11, we gathered our cars in the morning on the Esplanade again, to have car decals applied to our car, for a car convoy. We were part of the Cleaner Greener Penang event, where the event focuses on bringing awareness towards the cleanliness and green of Penang Island...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience