Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
yeah n y the hell again they closed BT3 for? CCT no more, SIC dun give shit 2 small races.....so malaysia is a place for rich boys only rite? - sad but true case la applies on anything else 2

u guys see the papers everyday, u know wat i mean

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
hehe...maybe my post not clear enough...my bad.

you guys did do a good job in attracting crowds into your event...

and your second statement is a bullseye... :P

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Chris2000
You are the one driving the Pentagon EBC Integra DC2 in Super Saloon rite? m running car No 8 in Supercompact. No prob...next race in November we can meet up for yumcha at the cafe then.
Guys...its true whats said. Drift and drag events attracts more spectators. When I went for the Sepang drag last last week, the grandstands were full. During our MSS races, not even quarter of the grandstand is full. U see the excitement during GT or even the AFOS programmes where u see car clubs all planning up to go together to watch the races. Come on lar guys, its not that u cant support the International races, but at least come support your local events. How is motorsports in Malaysia if going to improve without your support.
Moreover SIC has not been doing enough to promote the event in newspapers and TV. I mean this is patethic. I have not ever seen any advertisement on Malaysian Super Series on national tv or newspapers. Newspapers are more interested in covering for local football. I mean...theres not even pictures of MSS in the papers. This is the only local race series we have rite now and we have to make it big.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
GT3
Are any of your DC5s running in this year's MME anyway?

Tom....
Why no coverage of the event? Is it because of anything? Management of SIC or The organisers of the race?

Last edited:

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Tomei,

Hi, yes we have one confirmed DC5 for MME this year. We will have a launch for our MME team soon enough.. more details would be announce then

sagaburuk

Dec 19, 2003
chris2000 said:
I believe that some of the Cup car owners race the series with sponsor money.. There are some that really can perform to get sponsor but of course some that had proper connection to get sponsors to run their cars..

Sponsorship nowadays are hard to come by.. Very hard... Why?? did anyone ask this question before?? I had been a sponsor for race team or event, and now myself racing and i look for sponsor now.. I felt that in the earlier days, too many drivers and teams had taken the Sponsors money for a joy ride. Not fulfilling what they had promise and not doing what a team/driver should be doing for its valued sponsor.. It is a pity here.. Because of a bunch of these bad apples, we are now all having a hard time to look for sponsors for our racing team/career... hai.. :(

So, an advice for new drivers and up and coming drivers, you guys can't expect someone or company to just give you a FREE ride just because you may be the fastest newbie... Its a very much more hardwork you may think!! It is a whole complete package that sponsors are looking for now and we all racers have to work really hard to shine in all areas to impress and get sponsors coming in..

just my 2 cents...
really..really agree with Chris...
been looking for sponsers since racing at bt3.. for bt3 series then at SIC for Classic Cars, MME and MSS.... but never find one!!

most of them (sponsors) says... "arghh.... no, sorry,.. we've been cheated last time..", "sorry, we've a nightmare involving races last time", "what kind of promotions can u offer? dlm tv pon takde...!! kalau ada pon masa olang sudah tido maaa....!"

so,.. chris... tomei... akina... and others... this is our world... :baring_teeth:

sagaburuk

sagaburuk

Dec 19, 2003
MitonCT26 said:
cos we know every first saturday...sure got track day no matter come rain or shine. then tomorrow sure got free running. LoL.....

damn i missed BT3

Faisal : er...did i miss anything in my post?
miton.. dont remind me..
arghhhhh.... i MiSSED BT3 TOO..!!!!!!! :cry_smile:

sagaburuk

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hi Guys

Hope to see all of you in the last round of MSS.

For those involve in MSS, Please do somethings to get the spectators.

MALU SIC, own event without much Spectators and coverage. The marketing departments should take the blame. They are sleeping!!!! The GM should consider to change all his staff in Marketing DEPT. A Big SHAME to you SIC.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
SC-A1 said:
Hi Guys

Hope to see all of you in the last round of MSS.

For those involve in MSS, Please do somethings to get the spectators.

MALU SIC, own event without much Spectators and coverage. The marketing departments should take the blame. They are sleeping!!!! The GM should consider to change all his staff in Marketing DEPT. A Big SHAME to you SIC.
shoot the pressand media dept also. check out the recently concluded FIM asia road racing last week. got TV3 do broadcast...tons of press around. cheh.... mss hapak pun tarak. hahahaha

see you guys this saturday.