Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hie there,

Calling for all teams!! I'm looking for any free seating to drive in this coming MME2006?? I don't have any sponsors but have a strong spirit to drive!!

If there are any teams out of driver please do let me know.. i'm ready for time trial test! Try me!! Call me at 012 -236 5359 . your interest is much appreciate!

Best regards!
Akina Teo
012-236 5359

ramsink

Known Member
Apr 12, 2004
Visit site
akinateo said:
Hie there,

Calling for all teams!! I'm looking for any free seating to drive in this coming MME2006?? I don't have any sponsors but have a strong spirit to drive!!

If there are any teams out of driver please do let me know.. i'm ready for time trial test! Try me!! Call me at 012 -236 5359 . your interest is much appreciate!

Best regards!
Akina Teo
012-236 5359
wow, a free seating huh....i'm interested as well

KelvinLoi24

Oct 5, 2004
ya la...very hard 2 cari makan now

akina is a good driver just try him, trust me

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Akina: I thought you're already quite "well known" in a local motorsport scene? What happened? How come no takers this time?

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
akina,
I tot u r participating in MME ady coz i heard one of my fren say that he got very high expectation on u..he say u r goin to win the mme tis year!Only now i know u r not participating!Gd luck bro!

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Is that mean on the track, most of the driver is "Yi Sai Zhou". Please forgive me, I think Malaysia have many of best driver, but they can't prove it on track b'cause lag of money......

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
If U want to look at "Yi Sai Zhou's"......no offense to them......look at a 'certain' race category in the Malaysian Super Series.....and u would know what Akina is trying to say.
But I mean....we cannot blame them..some ppl just have all the luck......anything...just run to Papa and ask for $$$. I also wish I was born in a rich family....but what to do....have to work our asses out just to be able to afford to race.

Last edited:

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Until now I still can't forgot what I have seen in the Integra cup race, best car best engine best tyre and with "xxxxxx" driver (rich guy mah)....... even a satria gti can take them down. Don't believe ? See the next race then you know what I mean ^_^

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
cartoon u must be joking..

a very simple examples, the super saloons integras are equipped with full modification and S8 michelins (which is at least 2 sec quicker than the S9 the integra cup cars use), n they are jus a few seconds quicker than the integra cup cars which actually arent like what u think have that many modification.. i know becoz i handle them.. its no more than a normal integra type r with certain racing modification.. lousy drivers? pls reconsider..

btw what kind of time ur satria gti doing? 232 on full track (just so u know, the xxxx driver u mention averagely doing 234 or 235 on full track)? how much modification on it? what kind of tires it use.. pls don give some funny or rather inaccurate information while u comment.. it is annoying

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
I know you are angry, what I want to tell is "skill" not the car performance... to compare both car modification is like telling other ppl how much money you have...

Like a GTR race with a kancil, GTR will win not b'cause of the driver, b'cause his ride is GTR, the guy is not thing but a "regular" driver.

Malaysia motosport is same as above, and don't think about compare with other country. Got ride but with a "xxxxxx" driver, why don't give other driver a chance? If you are thinking you really want to be improve? right everyone....?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...:biggrin:

I am planning to modify my 2003 VIOS, i have survey few shops in Sunway and USJ area

Anyone here got experience in makeup your cars with these shops::confused:

1. Bumifibre USJ
2. D1 Autoworks Sunway
3.Zent Autosylin Klang
4. Next Level Custom Sunway

Any comments???:listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience