"PAY TO DRIVE" track car

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
people....
i'm setting up a track car using a kelisa body with currently starlet turbo engine inside.This car is fully retrofitted with all the racing setup like rollcages and etc.Will be available for rental soon.It is ideal for those who wanna learn or get the hang of our circuit.The rates will be out soon and also terms and condition applies.initially this project will kick off with kelisa and based on the feedbacks and respond more cars will be introduced.At this stage....i need verbal respond from everyone.Please contribute ur kind thoughts...thanks!!

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
i need your kind thoughts on the idea....not so much on the car design or layout.heheheheh thanks bro for opening the contribution.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
for me, its good to hear ure ambition. i really liked it. but y u use K-car? .. the point of gravity is too short and high.

would prefer saloon bodies like wira or iswara with mirage or mivec ... much more stable and preferable. everyone likes riding big car ;)

cheers!

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
as mentioned in the opening line...more car will be added in the future.Better to start small and the mistake and error will be small too.this is idealy for beginner and those whois not keen on savaging their own car.Kcar are basically a starting point.i do have other car in mind....just matter of time,financial,responds.Everyone likes riding big car,but not all can handle em well.Therefor this Kelisa is just an excellent car to practice and get hold of the track.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
when is this available? available in december? i want to find somewhere to rent track car to go into sepang for 1 day. if can need like 2-3 cars.

so u have it?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
how much track access do have for this project?? its kinda hard to get track time at sepang with all the events and private bookings... or do u have connections inside??

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
drft: i might be able to source it out for you.

minivan: no connections...i think this sunday is open,but not so sure wether its open for public.Coz i might be going for shakedown.MSS cars will be the opening act if i'm not mistaken for the A1gp.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
SHAZtech said:
minivan: no connections...i think this sunday is open,but not so sure wether its open for public.Coz i might be going for shakedown.MSS cars will be the opening act if i'm not mistaken for the A1gp.
bro... i already called them up yesterday... kumar said track closed this sunday...

cclems

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Puchong
us.a1.yahoofs.com
SHAZtech said:
as mentioned in the opening line...more car will be added in the future.Better to start small and the mistake and error will be small too.this is idealy for beginner and those whois not keen on savaging their own car.Kcar are basically a starting point.i do have other car in mind....just matter of time,financial,responds.Everyone likes riding big car,but not all can handle em well.Therefor this Kelisa is just an excellent car to practice and get hold of the track.
shaz, u r right to start small but i feel putting a startlet engine into a kelisa is an error already.... the power to weight is extreme and 2nd weight distribution for the car will sucks. a lot things need to be consider.

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
its a good idea bro! i would love to be one of your customers!
would be great if you could list down the details of rentals once everything is confirmed.

cheers and all the best

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
after throwing some money to make my car cun..i would definitely rent ur car man..but just like others said..i cannot go very fast la with ur k car...if big car maybe i can go faster..berani sikit..

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
i would like to participate in ur project!...need more info...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience