"PAY TO DRIVE" track car

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
cclems said:
shaz, u r right to start small but i feel putting a startlet engine into a kelisa is an error already.... the power to weight is extreme and 2nd weight distribution for the car will sucks. a lot things need to be consider.
you might be right....but i still bet to differ.This car is all done up before by the previous owner.....it even has a title in rally of thailand few years back.to keep it short and sweet,it is tested and proven.It may sounds like an error to some people....but i'm going all the way.thanks for the info anyway.

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
putra_dreamin said:
its a good idea bro! i would love to be one of your customers!
would be great if you could list down the details of rentals once everything is confirmed.

cheers and all the best
Thanks a lot bro!! good to hear support from fellow putra driver.I will put up the terms and conditions,so as the price list soon.

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
crazy4honda said:
after throwing some money to make my car cun..i would definitely rent ur car man..but just like others said..i cannot go very fast la with ur k car...if big car maybe i can go faster..berani sikit..
all the best on making your car cun project!! thanks for your support!! cannot go fast....that is very subjective,try it first.But i definitely will look into getting more car to cater our future customer's needs.again...thank you!!

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
for me, i prefer u get an old EK and put a vtec inside, or use wira/putra/satria with mivec inside...if wan faster, use iswara chasis...

the reason is, not all of the people can handle turbo car..and it is a rent car..so no one want to see anything happen...

btw, i think u are just starting this business, so i think u will only do some small busiiness which mean to those beginner..so it's very dangerous for a turbo charge kelisa flying with beginner in track with the power of the engine...
my opinion, risk = 70% (kelisa turbo+beginner) even with roll cage or watsoever

if use sedan car, at least it wont be so dangerous.

i m really interested in this..hope to hear ur good news soon, i prefer sedan car or hatch back with NA inside even i had drive evo for race.....start slowly...hehe
hope the rental will be affordable

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
I think a Kelisa is a pretty good idea, since the guy is only starting up the track car rental biz. but i think it's wise to register your company and have some kind of insurance for the driver. for me, a modded Kelisa is a pretty nippy car, good for track noobies ( like me, but gimme a 250 stroker and i'll whizz by lehh! )

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
errrmm the company has been registered long time....in the track where got insurance coverage.hehehhehehe

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
he mean for driver..i think once u enter the track, the agreement there will have an insurance pilicy..which included in the entrance fee

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
awesome idea shaz.. i think u will have many customers.. it may prove to be cheaper than ppl bringing their own cars with high maintanence of some cars.. they can have an experience in a proper race car... maybe put two seats and offer tutoring? i'd be glad to help a lil with the tutoring

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
thanks a lot racing mad....will keep everyone updated from time to time.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Well, there are already some people in the market doing this. why don't you ask them and see what they think? :)

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
yeahh consult withe few people already...most of em' like the idea.Wanted to do it as pay to drive rally car at first...but then the maintainance cost would be errrmmm..

davy

Nov 19, 2005
GTI track car for rent

racingmad said:
awesome idea shaz.. i think u will have many customers.. it may prove to be cheaper than ppl bringing their own cars with high maintanence of some cars.. they can have an experience in a proper race car... maybe put two seats and offer tutoring? i'd be glad to help a lil with the tutoring
i hv a GTI track car for rent and offer tutoring.anyone interested?

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
eeerrmmm my thread had grown...
davy...let me know your fees like.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
depends how much to pay.. if 10 sessions is enough to upgrade my own car then.. why bother? so how much you looking to charge?