"PAY TO DRIVE" track car

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
errrmm the company has been registered long time....in the track where got insurance coverage.hehehhehehe

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
he mean for driver..i think once u enter the track, the agreement there will have an insurance pilicy..which included in the entrance fee

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
awesome idea shaz.. i think u will have many customers.. it may prove to be cheaper than ppl bringing their own cars with high maintanence of some cars.. they can have an experience in a proper race car... maybe put two seats and offer tutoring? i'd be glad to help a lil with the tutoring

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
thanks a lot racing mad....will keep everyone updated from time to time.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Well, there are already some people in the market doing this. why don't you ask them and see what they think? :)

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
yeahh consult withe few people already...most of em' like the idea.Wanted to do it as pay to drive rally car at first...but then the maintainance cost would be errrmmm..

davy

Nov 19, 2005
GTI track car for rent

racingmad said:
awesome idea shaz.. i think u will have many customers.. it may prove to be cheaper than ppl bringing their own cars with high maintanence of some cars.. they can have an experience in a proper race car... maybe put two seats and offer tutoring? i'd be glad to help a lil with the tutoring
i hv a GTI track car for rent and offer tutoring.anyone interested?

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
eeerrmmm my thread had grown...
davy...let me know your fees like.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
depends how much to pay.. if 10 sessions is enough to upgrade my own car then.. why bother? so how much you looking to charge?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
davy said:
i hv a GTI track car for rent and offer tutoring.anyone interested?

Hey i PM'ed you ... need track car fast thanks

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
i think it would be great to have a RENT track car ..but not a K car...why dont u get a BMW e30..or a Mivec..or any salloon car...

i think it will all depend on how much u are gonna charge for the rental..
well i am really interested as i have always wanted to drive a proper track car...

also since track cars dont have registration issues..it is cheaper to own them..ofcourse that means u can only drive them on track..so i suggest get a more powerful car...

how much would a S15 cost without registratioon??? or a DC5??

davy: how much for the rental???

wannabe

1,500 RPM
Feb 29, 2004
How abt if accident happen on track , terbabas, who have to pay ah ??

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
ehaab said:
i think it would be great to have a RENT track car ..but not a K car...why dont u get a BMW e30..or a Mivec..or any salloon car...

i think it will all depend on how much u are gonna charge for the rental..
well i am really interested as i have always wanted to drive a proper track car...

also since track cars dont have registration issues..it is cheaper to own them..ofcourse that means u can only drive them on track..so i suggest get a more powerful car...

how much would a S15 cost without registratioon??? or a DC5??

davy: how much for the rental???

i dont know why people have such negative ideas on having Kcar as a track car.Kcar club is really huge in Japan.I guess maybe we malaysians have this thing bout wanna have everything BIG.To answer your question...E30 is pretty expensive to maintain...i have one currently in scotland ( my ex is driving it now ).Mivec....everything is still under tight planning.We're looking into it actually. S15?? woww reallyexpensive!! 100+k probably.

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
wannabe said:
How abt if accident happen on track , terbabas, who have to pay ah ??
well like usual PAY to DRIVE contract....the person who rent the car must return the car the same condition he got it at initial.Any engine blown,major dent due to crashes....driver pay.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
not that worthwhile then....its like maintaining your own car.......

davy

Nov 19, 2005
GTI track car for rent

SHAZtech said:
well like usual PAY to DRIVE contract....the person who rent the car must return the car the same condition he got it at initial.Any engine blown,major dent due to crashes....driver pay.
the rent of the track car rm450 per person/section.my track car timing 2min44 .pls call 012 234 6323 get more information.

Last edited:

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
DRFT_240sx said:
not that worthwhile then....its like maintaining your own car.......
probabyly not worthwhile for u....but to some others,who had probably have done some high end mods,or crazy facelifts,total makeover....this is some good deal rather than savaging your own daily useage/one and only car.Any accidents in the circuit is not covered byy the insurance company.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
hmm , alrighty .... i would rather spend the fixing cost on my mr2 , since the main concern of the owner is not that they are scared to thrash their car , is just the after effects of thrashing their car.

cheers

davy: can call you up anyday? PM me man thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience