KNNCCB , my car got broken in

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
good daty my brothers, just found out that I'm in the list also. My car got broken this morning and I found out bout it 30 mins ago. The car was park in front of my house. here are the things that got stolen.
1. my CD/mp3 mostwell HU
2. MY audio phonar amp.
3. all the RCA cables(with plated gold head)
4. one auto gauge volt meter.
5. Rear Passenger side small window.

so damn piss now. Any if anyone comes across anyone selling the above mention things hope you guys can just give the fella a few kick in the groin area and let them suffer for a while. Real mother fuckers

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Am also wondering how come the siren of your car didnt go off?

s-c

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
sorry to hear that bro...as u can see...mine just got broken in a few days ago...u can check my post...:p. tohsan and spec.check, the siren won't go on at all. coz they broke ur window...unless u hv those motion sensor thing for ur windows. mine got broken in and i din even knw at all coz the alarm din even trigger at all! kill those mutha fuckers!

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
sorry to hear bout that. almost got me cars lock "pry" out. lucky previous owner installed those metal thingy to prevent easier access to the door lock and me bro saw 1 bunch gathering around me car n ask me dad to have a look. else, they have much time to get the lock out and dup the key. bit frightened n now gettin 2 way alarm n changin ignition key.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
zero_kool said:
sorry to hear that bro...as u can see...mine just got broken in a few days ago...u can check my post...:p. tohsan and spec.check, the siren won't go on at all. coz they broke ur window...unless u hv those motion sensor thing for ur windows. mine got broken in and i din even knw at all coz the alarm din even trigger at all! kill those mutha fuckers!
u should get the 2 way alarm too, i think its worth your money becos u are trying to prevent break-in, anyone try to force in your car, ur pager will be the first to notify u when u r within the distance.

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
Tohsan said:
didn't ur car alarm trigged?:eek: u are suppose to hear the car alarm siren goes off!!
Sorry Guys my car alarm control already broken so no alarm..lor.Hmmmmm now got to wwait few months b4 can new HU and amp to replace the missing one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience