Broken into...

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Guys, my cousins car was broken into in front of my house....Please watch out if some is selling

1) ssqv
2)sard fuel regulator with meter
3) M's airfilter
4) Apexi pen timer
5)Stainless steel intercooler piping with JianHxang emblem for RB20.

I course the fuckers who broke into and stole the stuff...may u die a painful death:baring_teeth:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Very similiar like wat my friend kena.......the theives broke the glass, steal his EVO 1 ECU, open bonnet, steal intercooler, piping, turbo timer.........etc

The case was in Serdang......how bout u brother?? where is your location ??

assassins

Mar 6, 2006
man, i stay at serdang. hope they dont come to smash my car. feels like wanna kill 'em

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
guys, i watched this traffic cd. volume 2 i guess...about this safe tint thingy...with the tints, the experiment took quite a time and effort to break the glass...does it do the job?...i mean to prevent break in...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
jambunk86 said:
guys, i watched this traffic cd. volume 2 i guess...about this safe tint thingy...with the tints, the experiment took quite a time and effort to break the glass...does it do the job?...i mean to prevent break in...
u mean the LLumar tinting film is it? it does help a bit i think to certain extent if u r talking bout withstanding blow from those thief. But the price won't be cheap i heard its rm2500 minimum.:regular_smile:

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
tint testing that time use baseball bat or metal bat or hammer but think twice try to use the intrakota emergency glass breaker....hehehe...hit the eye of the glass and is gone also

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
jonathan: eyes of the glass? u're very familiar with all these eh? hmm.... no wonder so fast got evo4.... with motec - 600+++hp

mauhahahahah

*cabut*

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
I think if they can't break the windows,maybe they'll go for the windscreen instead
which would cost more to replace...or maybe they'll damage your car...??
There must be a way to stop this...I miss those days when u can buy any gadgets for your ride and not have to hide them :(

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
whether or not the window or windscreen cant break i not sure
but during the exhibition, i had a chance to test the film by hitting the window with a wooden stick la, i think it was kaki meja or something
i whack the window until the wood chip fly out, mbe not hard enuf la, then i ask the sales rep, this is wood, if use metal how?
her responce? "break in few hits"
the wood is soft and porous thus absorbs shock and can compress, of cos the window can break so easily la, but metal bar not porous and doesnt absorb energy to prevent breaking the window.
the window might break, but it'll attract attention when u hear ppl hitting it, cos its quite loud the noise.
i'm no sales rep ya, just from the experince of hitting that glass