Kelisa Gathering

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i also don;t know....

last night my gf mum call say they receive a letter from JPJ....call me to send my car for inspection beccause of cermin gelap...tempat kesalahan puchong utama @ 10/7/2007 @ 8.00am....

8.00am my car still in my house because my gf only drive out from the hse around 8.30am....now i still wait for the letter to reach me first then will call JPJ to ask....

so now wan to look for runner or body part to change before i send to puspakom to check....

so now driving silver kelisa is only JOHN, MZJ and Kuhan....ermmmm who else drive silver kelisa...

akajonz

Known Member
Nov 7, 2004
i also don;t know....

last night my gf mum call say they receive a letter from JPJ....call me to send my car for inspection beccause of cermin gelap...tempat kesalahan puchong utama @ 10/7/2007 @ 8.00am....

8.00am my car still in my house because my gf only drive out from the hse around 8.30am....now i still wait for the letter to reach me first then will call JPJ to ask....

so now wan to look for runner or body part to change before i send to puspakom to check....

so now driving silver kelisa is only JOHN, MZJ and Kuhan....ermmmm who else drive silver kelisa...
wat bodypart u wanna change??

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
why wanna change bodypart ? i tot ur bodykit is ok since u dint change ur headlamp and fender part....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
got the info from the letter liaw.....the letter say got some in puchong utama complaint my car got tint black...so JPJ call me to puspakom to check....got this type of this thing wan meh?

going to call the officer and argue with that fellar liaw.....

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
i juz bought hurricane open pod at best feel sunway but it couldnt fit my car cz im using 4point ultra racing.....so anyone here interested..its for kenari n kelisa...can anyone find buyer for..need money here huhu:bawling: selling off very cheap n its new..rm140...anything let me know asap ok tq

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
i juz bought hurricane open pod at best feel sunway but it couldnt fit my car cz im using 4point ultra racing.....so anyone here interested..its for kenari n kelisa...can anyone find buyer for me..need money here huhu:bawling: selling off very cheap n its new..rm140...anything let me know asap ok tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
i just o/hauled my audi gearbox and its been humming at certain speeds.
any ideas to the cause. and solutions to simiiar problem faced.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience