is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
you bought the consult III or just go to the shop to diagnose?
i do some research..at ST wangan and Formula-D also have consult III.but donno how much it cost?
and i donno where i read about nissan gtr disk brakes easy to crack is it?

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Indeed. Links too is now offering the Consult III services. As for the rotor, i reckon is becos of the drilled design, which is more prone to cracking IF its not properly taken care of. I have many experience with big brake kits before on many cars, no matter what brand, care if needed. Otherwise, crack or warp...

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
do i need to change to other brand or just use it?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
cross drilled in our climate is not a good idea...hot one moment, then raining all of a sudden

just use the stock cross drilled rotors first, once u see it start to wear out or even crack go for the Stillen replacements, theyre cheaper than OEM rotors, made by AP racing, and are slotted instead of cross drilled

STILLEN : STILLEN Nissan GT-R R35 Curved Vane Rotor Upgrade by AP Racing

Stillen is an American brand by the way, dont know anyone who brings em in but Dragstar in Aman Suria would be a good bet

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
cross drilled in our climate is not a good idea...hot one moment, then raining all of a sudden

just use the stock cross drilled rotors first, once u see it start to wear out or even crack go for the Stillen replacements, theyre cheaper than OEM rotors, made by AP racing, and are slotted instead of cross drilled

STILLEN : STILLEN Nissan GT-R R35 Curved Vane Rotor Upgrade by AP Racing

Stillen is an American brand by the way, dont know anyone who brings em in but Dragstar in Aman Suria would be a good bet
i also see the video on youtube about STILLEN...and they also explain about stock cross drilled rotor on nissan gtr easy to crack when hot.and where is Dragstar in Aman suria?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i also see the video on youtube about STILLEN...and they also explain about stock cross drilled rotor on nissan gtr easy to crack when hot.and where is Dragstar in Aman suria?
Next to Kayu Nasi kandar where all the nice japanese cars go to meet every friday night

if still not sure ask where these boys TT, its right next door

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad owns a 97 Perdana. Now the thing is, he is using normal/ ordinary engine oil for his car. I adviced him to use at least a semi-sin engine oil to give some protection for the engine.
But as usual he quote his 'pomen' wise words: "As long as u service the car every 5000km it does not matter what engine oil you use. Better u save that money than to use expensive engine oil."
Guys pls help me to explain it to him as he only hear his pomen's wise words.
Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience