GTR34 at Naza worth buying?

Aug 21, 2008
Hello, I am new to this forum and new to Skylines but with intent to buy one. I saw 2 GTR34 M-specs at Naza Motors (one white and one metallic gold) with a list price of RM220k.
Can I seek some advise as follows:

1. Are cars sold by importers reliable (i.e. accident free, lower mileage, better conditions)? Can I assume that they would have check and inspected the cars before importing them?

2. The GTR34s are already 6 to 7 years old. Is it wise to but them? will they still have freasonable re-sale value 3 years from now?

3. Can anyone recommend me a car dealer in Selangor who has good reputation for Skylines?

Thank you for your help.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
A fellow Skyline Club member... "DarkChild" might be able to help you out with some of these questions..

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
ya...

agree with him...

Darkchild are the correct person....

cheers

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro..... GEt darkchild to assist you..... well... u're mentioned Naza.... of cuz also has reputation ler... about the car accident or not, u cant tell ler...

if you buy it for rm220, then after 3yrs u wanna sell... surely price will go down bro...
if not wait for R35 recon ler... :listen::listen:

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
OCK8, you've got a pm!:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my 4g91 airfilter(box) to k&n airfilter:X-: the problem is the engine started to "sempot" :cry_smile: and when i drive my car also sempot-sempot... what should i do? hope somebody out there can help me to explain wht happen and how to solve it..... 4g91 taiko out there helpp!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience