is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

i don`t think that gtr35 v- spec will be at double rate from the black or premium, i` have check a few website about perfomance car export and the actual price for gtr35 just around 200k only but not includind tax, shipping fees and other related particular in importing japanese cars.

correct me if i`m wrong..by the way anyone knows how much the price for AP? if i`m not mistaken , all citizen can apply one AP under him/her name once but i don`t know .about the procedure/step in applying AP.

maybe if you can search any malaysian student or anyone who work in japan to help in exporting the car using their name to apply for student AP

i have few website, maybe u would like to see, the price you can convert the yen rates in malaysia(MYR)
JAPANESE MODIFIED CARS FOR SALE AND FOR EXPORTING - TOYOTA NISSAN HONDA MITSUBISHI MAZDA SUBARU JDM SPORTS CARS -
www.monkys.jp/
JAPANESE MODIFIED CARS EXPORTER SALE TOP

if you know anyone that have something to do with importing cars, or anyone who involve in car business its more easier...

anyway happy hunting bro...good luck
if AP so easy to get, we all dun ned go thru car dealer edi lo....

student AP yes.....but normaly they buy for themselves since there is only 1 AP per student

panjunkz

Feb 6, 2009
Ampang
The only one at iramanis... 550k. I was there too with S-Tune. We were asking for the price. :listen:

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Are you alright dude? A recond and a brand new that cost the same, I would definitely go for the recond! Err... no... brand new. :banghead:
I agree with him.. Common sense wat

rainbow

Mar 9, 2009
actually , no nid think worth or not, if u really like it, and can afford it, just buy it. no nid think too much, if u think too much, at the end, u cant buy it, coz u confuse, but hold on first la, wait spec v, or wait more spec first, more choice.

semperfi

Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
actually , no nid think worth or not, if u really like it, and can afford it, just buy it. no nid think too much, if u think too much, at the end, u cant buy it, coz u confuse, but hold on first la, wait spec v, or wait more spec first, more choice.

Ah bow,
You sound confused... LOL.

frootloops

May 28, 2009
dude...just get it if u can afford it.....spec v is gonna be a bomb.....and if only if ur willing to wait for it

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
hi guys...thanx for the advice.and i already decide buying a nissan gtr by middle of next year.

tony5050

bad1431,

good one..so far after 4 months, no regret at all...consult III are almost everywhere,just get it! ;)

custom pu bumper lip/DIFFUSER cefiro a33 jb/kl

Im interested in looking for a custom lip pu material for my car cefiro a33 bumper. I recently installed a true quad tip exhaust and sadly it looks retarded and fake from far view. Any place recommendations? Jb or kl