4 doors GTS: Is it worth it.

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
Guys! I got an offer from my friend (Dato' la). An unregister R34 4 door GT-S RB20 auto years 2001 for RM120k (neg). I might try to neg with him for RM100k.

My question is, is it worth to buy and then spent another RM20k for a half cut GTR and manual conversion. Or should I just go with a fully modded 2 doors GTT?

I'm thinking to get a 4 doors as I already own Toyota Celica. Plus I want to be difference than other 2 doors Skyliner. Jangan marah.... He! He!

sprinter

Small Potato
Apr 15, 2004
Brisbane Aus
www.jdmstuff.blogspot.com
4 doors are rarely seen on the road..but there are still here but not many ...since u oredi own 2 doors sports car..y not get some 4 doors beast....

just my two cents...

if i own a money i`ll buy 4 doors sky`s either R33 @ R34

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Guys! I got an offer from my friend (Dato' la). An unregister R34 4 door GT-S RB20 auto years 2001 for RM120k (neg). I might try to neg with him for RM100k.

My question is, is it worth to buy and then spent another RM20k for a half cut GTR and manual conversion. Or should I just go with a fully modded 2 doors GTT?

I'm thinking to get a 4 doors as I already own Toyota Celica. Plus I want to be difference than other 2 doors Skyliner. Jangan marah.... He! He!
bro, tell him 'hey Dato, im your friend ler, dont play lar'' coz rm120k definitely not a frenly price.

rm20k will not settle your rb26 conversion. think of rb25 more realistic. rb26 transplant will give u headache n cost a fortune! gtt n gtr have its own reason, dont cross for gud. mod to gtr body ok la but not the engine transplant.

based on true story :biggrin:

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
I'll convert to V36 engine terus! He! He! He! I do believe 4 doors Skyline will lighten thing up among my others 2 doors Skyliners. The only things I hate is the RB20 engine laaaarrr.

BTW, what do you mean RB26 conversion will give a headache? I think I might just get it from R32 or R33 half cut and not gonna do AWD conversion. Just the engine transplant and the speed will stay on 5 gear. Well, it's something worth to try. Like that also pening kepala ka? If so I tak berani meh....

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
BTW, what do you mean RB26 conversion will give a headache? I think I might just get it from R32 or R33 half cut and not gonna do AWD conversion. Just the engine transplant and the speed will stay on 5 gear. Well, it's something worth to try. Like that also pening kepala ka? If so I tak berani meh....[/quote]

like that ok.... faster buy the car n transplant bcnr33 rb26. i got the halfcut for sale..kekekeke..

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
BTW, what do you mean RB26 conversion will give a headache? I think I might just get it from R32 or R33 half cut and not gonna do AWD conversion. Just the engine transplant and the speed will stay on 5 gear. Well, it's something worth to try. Like that also pening kepala ka? If so I tak berani meh....
like that ok.... faster buy the car n transplant bcnr33 rb26. i got the halfcut for sale..kekekeke..[/QUOTE]

Great! How much? How much? How much? Does it come with the manual transmission box?

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
do it bro..4 door r34 rare..i did mine......best ever job.......
Nice! Nice! I got sifu oledi. So you did GTT conversion or GTR conversion? How much it's cost you in total? (Along with the car price)

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
I see... To bad I had deal with someone else earlier. I am interested on your car. Anyway, great car you got there. Care to show some picture on Engine bay and cock pit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pro zth member

usually u all Set how much Cam pulley timing for adjustable Cam Pulley (DOHC) Engine ..?

how much Degree u all advance ?

Intake ..?
Exhaust ..?

need sincere advice for GSR and EVO Engine

tq ^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience