- Sifu Option:_:

3. 8/10" sub (RM300+-)
- No Idea

welcoming all sifus to give opinion and offer for used or brand new items
TQ

k3et

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
my advice dun go for MRV-F705 to drive sub-woofer. No doubt this amp is powerful but it can stand the heat. I had one but I'd been sending for warranty claim for more than 3 times. *sad* If u use to drive component then is no prob but not 12"sub. Be frank to tell u, try to get a better amp to drive sub else u'll end up to burn ur amp like wat I experience. LA-504 tested before can drive sub but not powerful although they claim is 1200W. 1200W that is max output but not nominal output. For boschman have not try so don't know.

dannykhoo

Dec 5, 2006
ok. thanks for your valueable experience advice, at first i also have doubt regarding this MRV-F705, cause its look like clone to branded amp. now it should out of my choice. maybe i should go for 4ch amp for component and 2ch amp for a sub?

LeChuCk

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
for SQ setup, best if you run a good 2 ch amp for components and a monoblock for sub....subs need more wattage, therefore getting a good class A/B or D monoblock will be enough...

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Why people with budget (INCLUDING ME) like to give budget out and want everything when in SQ the fun part is building it bit by bit.

Don't turn to the dark side of the force, learn your way through. I did mine the hardway and now suffering from lack of mid bass but still want that kicks in place... he he he...

:wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brake vibration during emergency breaking, 3rd time Toyota replaced this brake disc
Suspension still sucks not to expectation, feel so uncomfortable during city driving and humps
Transmission problem ,when test drive cant sense the issue , but still worried it might happen again automatically drop to neutral while doing 110km and above .

Guys I need some advise is there a qualified and certified independent inspection or QC company in Malaysia please advise their name and contact...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience