Kind Words Of Advise on ICE Setup

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
Bro's...

I have a pioneer player which i bought bout 3 years ago..previously i was using in another car with amp + pre-amp...i could bang loud.

Now i transferred to another car...but no amp nothing..just HU + my front and back speaker,when i put my volume past 24 its will go silent...have to off and on back then only it will play again if i put softer.What can the problem be?

Anyways,

Would also like to ask :-

If i want to buy a new Hu budget Rm300..must have USB input.What brand you guys suggest? New or 2nd? Reliable.

I like listening to vocal trance,dance,and occasionally rock...so i need a decent setup for this kind of music.

If i were to get the components speakers budget rm300 also.What should i get?New ? 2nd?

For my back speakers what should i do?What should i get to provide bass(if possible i dont want a woofer).

And lastly i need a 4ch amp right? Anybody can suggest a good amp within rm300.

I need to buy this stuff one by one..i read in a thread based on my budget i cant get new good stuff.....is buying 2nd hand ICE eq safe? usually ppl will bang their audio like mad right? it wont like die when it comes to my hand ah?

Sorry for the long essay,i really dont know much about ICE, i just want a just nice setup for me to listen to my trance.Thanks bro's.

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
if u say SQ setup amp then mostly ppl dun bang like mad coz we listen 2 music details n voice of the singer(sound quality) if SPL like those bang bang bang then mayb have 2 care a bit...
u can ask seller to COD to ur loc and then u bring it over ur acc shop place 2 test b4 buying
i would say u'll get better stuff when buying 2nd ice stuff due 2 the price...but HU its still better 2 get new 1 coz of the lens wear n tear issue

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
What is SPL bro?

Any idea what new HU is within my budget and with USB input? How do i know if the product like pioneer or jvc HU is original?

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
SPL = sound pressure level
ohhh.. kk thanks for sharing

Anybody else? Can please share your experience and thoughts?

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
wah...my question that screwed up until nobody wanna help.. hehehe

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
bro,based on my exp, i jz spent 2 months lukin 4 amp, for rm300 very difficult 2 get a decent amp..better save up money...at least 500...y dun u tke ur time,buy 1 item at a time...so u appreciate ur items more...i started wid rm500 budget 2 find a decent amp...cldnt. nw saving up,at least rm 800...den start lookin again.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
thats why i need some advice bro..cause i dont wanna go looking around, i dont even know what brands are reputable and further more i dont even know how to tell if its original...thats im damn scared to go buy on my own...i know got damn alot of fakes out there...

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
theres a thread on recommended brands for SQ, try reading that..

shoot_sensei

Jun 2, 2009
yea..stick to brands u noe..wen i started 2 luk, i oni knew alpine n jbl...nw..;)....so jz read bek al d forum..read the threads...sure gt so much info coz f seller selling fakes, sure our forumers g comment...plus f u have any doubts, cast ur ques here..v gt so many experts wid exp 2 help(like brother zenn)...

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
the thread for brands i did go through it...the question is what kind of setup should i look for for my taste of music?

:) rim offset.... allooo bro....can anybody tell me what is the perfect offset for proton iswara???coz when i wanna change my rim the tyreman always ask me to use the spacer...i hate spacer.....spacer=vibrator......n one thing how can we know the offset of each rim???