FTS Time a

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
FTS Time Attack Challenge 2006 Round 3

hey guys.....good morning....

sorry for the late reply....

ok....i just got this news this morning when i reach my office.......this week FTS time attack round 3 will pospone to 9th July.......

why we pospone...??......ok....i got a lots of call from our competitor and new competitor(1st time want to join)......they all ask me if i can pospone this round 3 coz clash with Japan GT(this sunday)......so....i just do my best want to please u guys...and what i can do is....i will pospone it to 9th july......hope u guys happy with our new date.....and see u guys on race day....thanks

cheerss...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...POSTERcopy.jpg

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005

ok guys....we got some simple new R&R here....for the registration.......

fromthis round 3 onwards.....we will close our registration 3 day before the event day...that's men for this round 3 the closing day for registration is on 6th July....

if got competitor want to register after6th july.....u need to pay extra for the late entries....

normal fees = RM80 per driver
late entries = RM140 per driver

we will not take any registration on the event day.......

*p/s...please dont miss understand with our new R&R...we not to make any profit for the extra fees...we just want our event run smoothly and more dicipline......we can start early so u guys will have extra time for free running around the track..ehheheh....

u guys just download the entry form here click here

and fax it us...then....bank in to our account your entry fees.....

fax number - 05 - 313 3713
maybank account - 112473021199 (maslina bt rozlan)

just give me a sms/call after u fax and bank in the money....

thanks

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
mod.....please help me to change this topic name......i dont know how to change it....

sorry

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005

hey guys......

this weekend we(FTS) will enter the R3 time attack challenge....so...if anybody want to register for our FTS time attack round 3 (9th July).....u guys can find us on friday nite at Shah Alam Stadium car park...feel free to call us and u guys can make the registration there....or fax the form and bank in the money.....thanks..

**ketit....i got ur fax yesterday..thanks....u can bank in(please let me know) or pass me the money on this weekend......every round u are the first person to register.....thanks bro....:regular_smile:

Last edited:

ketit

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
bukit mines
Visit site
$$$

I will bank in to you today after lunch.
I am paying for myself and kenneth(newbie) from my office : so total =rm160

I will sms u later once the money is in. cheers...laga gelas!:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
I will bank in to you today after lunch.
I am paying for myself and kenneth(newbie) from my office : so total =rm160

I will sms u later once the money is in. cheers...laga gelas!:regular_smile:
orait bro....thanks...
good to hear we got another newbie.....

ape nie laga laga gelas...???...ishh ish ish :_:

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
I couldn't download the forms ah bro... can email me the forms ?
=P . Sorry for taking up your time to mail me cos i couldn't access into your files....
[email protected]

regards,
Calvinn 0128191262

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
SatriaCKC said:
I couldn't download the forms ah bro... can email me the forms ?
=P . Sorry for taking up your time to mail me cos i couldn't access into your files....
[email protected]

regards,
Calvinn 0128191262
i updated the link already....u can download the file(form) from the link...

thanks

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
registration

hey guys......just a reminder.....

for those are interested to join our time attack event round 3 next week......esspecially for klang valley people....

u may do the registration tomorrow nite at shah alam stadium carpark.....we will be there tomorrow nite....if u guys want to register...feel free to find us tomorrow nite at shah alam stadium car park....

012-555 0616
Faidzal Alang

thanks

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
hi dzal_a,
i'm the guy from Penang who called you this morning (Monday)....until now the fax still couldn't get through...i kept calling but only once got responding, i managed to sent one page only, then the rest of times i keep calling but your fax machine didn't respond and pick the fax call :( :( i still have other 5 pages need to fax you.

anyone facing this problem today??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's Satria GTI almost lost yesterday midnight 4am on Jalan Phee Choon, an indian came with a bike bearing number plate PGL 589 Honda EX5 and shine his torch light at my friend's car and trying to open the door handle.

We walked to the car and he got shocked and when we ask him what he doing here he claimed his one of the RELA member and show us the pass with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience