$$ problem
haih
looks like stay tune for round 4...

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
FTS TA round 3

hi guys......sorry for the late reply

ok....rite now we try to find another date for round 3....but not confirm yet...i need to discuss with the track management first.....why i want to change the date...??....coz....a lots of competitor did call me.....they aask me wether i can change or not....coz next week is japan gt at sepang......they all want to go there......maybe becoz of the JAPAN GT QUEEN i guest....ehheehehe...joking

what i can do is.... i'll try my best to change the date to 9th july.....need to check with track first....but i'm not promise.....depend to the track la.....

but for now.....we'll stick to the schedule.....25th june....until further notice....ok...i try my best ok......i want all of u guys to enjoy this event coz....after 2 round of our championship....i got really good feedback from u guys(time attack competitor).....

thanks guys...for your supports

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Er lanEvo, I think you should reduce the size of the image. That is completely mad wei.

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hey guys.....good morning....

sorry for the late reply....

ok....i just got this news this morning when i reach my office.......this week FTS time attack round 3 will pospone to 9th July.......

why we pospone...??......ok....i got a lots of call from our competitor and new competitor(1st time want to join)......they all ask me if i can pospone this round 3 coz clash with Japan GT(this sunday)......so....i just do my best want to please u guys...and what i can do is....i will pospone it to 9th july......hope u guys happy with our new date.....and see u guys on race day....thanks

cheerss...

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ok guys....we got some simple new R&R here....for the registration.......

fromthis round 3 onwards.....we will close our registration 3 day before the event day...that's men for this round 3 the closing day for registration is on 6th July....

if got competitor want to register after6th july.....u need to pay extra for the late entries....

normal fees = RM80 per driver
late entries = RM140 per driver

we will not take any registration on the event day.......

*p/s...please dont miss understand with our new R&R...we not to make any profit for the extra fees...we just want our event run smoothly and more dicipline......we can start early so u guys will have extra time for free running around the track..ehheheh....

u guys just download the entry form here http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/FaidzalAlang/files/

and fax it us...then....bank in to our account your entry fees.....

fax number - 05 - 313 3713
maybank account - 112473021199 (maslina bt rozlan)

just give me a sms/call after u fax and bank in the money....

thanks

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Some shots from the recent RCA track day couple of weeks ago, here's a fire breathing S2000 who was putting out great laps driven by Shaun from Ascendant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience