FTS Time a

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
FTS Time Attack Challenge 2006 Round 3

hey guys.....good morning....

sorry for the late reply....

ok....i just got this news this morning when i reach my office.......this week FTS time attack round 3 will pospone to 9th July.......

why we pospone...??......ok....i got a lots of call from our competitor and new competitor(1st time want to join)......they all ask me if i can pospone this round 3 coz clash with Japan GT(this sunday)......so....i just do my best want to please u guys...and what i can do is....i will pospone it to 9th july......hope u guys happy with our new date.....and see u guys on race day....thanks

cheerss...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...POSTERcopy.jpg

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005

ok guys....we got some simple new R&R here....for the registration.......

fromthis round 3 onwards.....we will close our registration 3 day before the event day...that's men for this round 3 the closing day for registration is on 6th July....

if got competitor want to register after6th july.....u need to pay extra for the late entries....

normal fees = RM80 per driver
late entries = RM140 per driver

we will not take any registration on the event day.......

*p/s...please dont miss understand with our new R&R...we not to make any profit for the extra fees...we just want our event run smoothly and more dicipline......we can start early so u guys will have extra time for free running around the track..ehheheh....

u guys just download the entry form here click here

and fax it us...then....bank in to our account your entry fees.....

fax number - 05 - 313 3713
maybank account - 112473021199 (maslina bt rozlan)

just give me a sms/call after u fax and bank in the money....

thanks

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
mod.....please help me to change this topic name......i dont know how to change it....

sorry

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005

hey guys......

this weekend we(FTS) will enter the R3 time attack challenge....so...if anybody want to register for our FTS time attack round 3 (9th July).....u guys can find us on friday nite at Shah Alam Stadium car park...feel free to call us and u guys can make the registration there....or fax the form and bank in the money.....thanks..

**ketit....i got ur fax yesterday..thanks....u can bank in(please let me know) or pass me the money on this weekend......every round u are the first person to register.....thanks bro....:regular_smile:

Last edited:

ketit

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
bukit mines
Visit site
$$$

I will bank in to you today after lunch.
I am paying for myself and kenneth(newbie) from my office : so total =rm160

I will sms u later once the money is in. cheers...laga gelas!:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
I will bank in to you today after lunch.
I am paying for myself and kenneth(newbie) from my office : so total =rm160

I will sms u later once the money is in. cheers...laga gelas!:regular_smile:
orait bro....thanks...
good to hear we got another newbie.....

ape nie laga laga gelas...???...ishh ish ish :_:

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
I couldn't download the forms ah bro... can email me the forms ?
=P . Sorry for taking up your time to mail me cos i couldn't access into your files....
[email protected]

regards,
Calvinn 0128191262

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
SatriaCKC said:
I couldn't download the forms ah bro... can email me the forms ?
=P . Sorry for taking up your time to mail me cos i couldn't access into your files....
[email protected]

regards,
Calvinn 0128191262
i updated the link already....u can download the file(form) from the link...

thanks

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
registration

hey guys......just a reminder.....

for those are interested to join our time attack event round 3 next week......esspecially for klang valley people....

u may do the registration tomorrow nite at shah alam stadium carpark.....we will be there tomorrow nite....if u guys want to register...feel free to find us tomorrow nite at shah alam stadium car park....

012-555 0616
Faidzal Alang

thanks

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
hi dzal_a,
i'm the guy from Penang who called you this morning (Monday)....until now the fax still couldn't get through...i kept calling but only once got responding, i managed to sent one page only, then the rest of times i keep calling but your fax machine didn't respond and pick the fax call :( :( i still have other 5 pages need to fax you.

anyone facing this problem today??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:Hello folks

Summer greetings from Mauritius and best wishes to you all

The owner of this BMW came to see me several times but I couldn't work on his car due to my job and time constraints, and given I had to travel to China for a training in education, the school holidays were cut short. This is the last detail I did in 2013 and will be reserving the first week to work on my own car before school starts. actually, i completed this ride at 6 pm on the 31st.

The work on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience