Attention Penang GTI Owners!

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
My friend's Satria GTI almost lost yesterday midnight 4am on Jalan Phee Choon, an indian came with a bike bearing number plate PGL 589 Honda EX5 and shine his torch light at my friend's car and trying to open the door handle.

We walked to the car and he got shocked and when we ask him what he doing here he claimed his one of the RELA member and show us the pass with the RELA vest and he in charge to ronda the area.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
should have whack him bro!!!! who the hell is he to touch ur fren car when ur is not around!!!!! shit if it was me he wont be talkin or walkin.... these assh@@e been living good wit our pride and hard earn cars!!!! but good for ur frens got ur ride others is not so luck to many already!

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
should have whack him bro!!!! who the hell is he to touch ur fren car when ur is not around!!!!! shit if it was me he wont be talkin or walkin.... these assh@@e been living good wit our pride and hard earn cars!!!! but good for ur frens got ur ride others is not so luck to many already!
yup yup
should've wait for the MF to start prying the door lock zzzzzz
nvm this time he lucky but won't be so lucky this time

anyway the indian is quite skinny and dark, height around 160cm

Last edited:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
should have waited for him to pick ur door then u may use "reasonable force" to safeguard your items....then send balai as u have witness already with you...

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
confirm he show u rela id card...u hav his name and id no.??

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
I'd call the cops first.. i mean you said he was forcing the door handle... thats enough 4 me.. RELA is not the LAW

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
shouldn't have let him go ... really. that's one time nearly wanna catch a thief but have to just see he go ( he notice i am coming toward him also), that place got a lot of people, for sure can catch him, but my mom was with me, she just no let me to go.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

not saying i am very brave but at least i make some arguement in public, for sure security or some1 will call up police.

sky

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bayan Lepas, PG
www.montaguespirit.com
He can pretend to be a RELA is not surprising me, even people can pretend in PDRM or the army. Some how they get the uniform and forge ID for it. Take him to police station and do the talking and investigation from there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this murnin as usual on my way to work and usual path then wat was im thinking miss judge at the corner zrappppppppp!!! my 4 month old rim scratched....the lip part pretty bad, so there any way i can send to repair??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience