Confession Thread - Have U been bad today?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
errr......any other pretty sluts so I can break my virginity?!....
kekekeke
I think u played to much Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories n listen to VROCK much also.

U reminded me of Cousin Ed the DJ of VROCK, he loves SLUTS.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Slutkura Slut-15? I don't get what those stuff are. Or who those stuff are. But I kinda guess that, yeah, there's still a slut around somewhere.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
There was this high player in Zth once ..... It (I purposely used "it") claims it wanna get an S-15 and have sakura decals all along the side of the car .... and calls it (the car) The Sakura S-15. So, since it was being honored as a defined and definate "slut", therefore if it ever have gotten the S-15, it (the car) would have been The Slutkura Slut-15 slutmobile ...

Keep a lookout if the slutmobile ever existed .... S-15, white, with sakura decals ...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
Oh. So this slutkura, I assume, is a girl, right? Can't be a guy cos sluts would typically be used for girls. But if you look at it, girl players are not really players like how guys are, but rather, girls players are basically called public bicycle, or on a higher level, public buses, or public toilets, etc.

Why public bicycles? Well, cos the whole neighbourhood rides them around.
Why public buses? Well, for a cheap fee, the world gets to ride in them.
Why public toilet? Well, for a cheap fee, you get to do your shit in there and leave without bothering whether they're clean or not.

But then, there are some public buses and toilets that are free so it depends on what kinda level and variations we're refering to. There will also be times where the public transport owners get desperate for traffic and gives the rides for free too. heh heh

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hail to Master s_95 .... Somehow, I think my defination for Slutkura had just been answered ...

Could have almost been a Zth bicycle .... Muuuuaaaah Hahahahahahaha ....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i took pics of a gal's ass [a la satria_95 style]today while paying for parking and i think the CCTV saw me..but who cares
DENY EVERYTHING!
hohohoho

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Almost been, which means haven't been yet? But anyway, I suspect there's a free public bus lurking around here somewhere. My slut-o-meter is tinggling. hahaha
Well if "almost" have to be more than two, not not lor.

Slut-o-meter tingging .... ? Where? Where? Where .....? Seek and Slut her out .... tooot, toooot, toooooot ....

Defcon D: Launch of Big, Black, foot-long vibrating Dildo is imminent .... :mouth_closed:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
well i want to confess here...

i have told most of my frens about my stupid kelantan cousin (yes this certain kelantan cousin)...

i hate my bloody kelatan cousin... yes i hate them.. :mad: for bullying my mom all the time.. WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE ????

damn u for everytime bullying my mother....

my kelantan cousin i dont care if u are reading this... maybe u are the one studying in aussie or the one with afro or the one stupid one who knows how to use PC to go to P*rn n get new girlfriends even u laready have a wife n 2 kids...

GO TO HELL I HATE U ALL..... :mad:

our cousin wedding coming soon hope u come even my mother cant come... n dont give me the BS excuse... :mad: kelantan far away from terengganu :mad:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Thanks for bring this thread back to life, driftkingII ...

I wanna confess I hate my Management ... Bunch of cibai-kias user ...

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
wa lau... so long still got? not bad eh..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yalor, Zth ppl very long gas one ma .... Hahaha ...

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I have confession to make today.Today i receive a letter from Traffic polis caught me speeding on August.U know what they wrote at there.My kelisa speeding over limit.U know what the camera caught my kelisa speeding how much 250KM/H!!!!
Had kelajuan that place is 90km/h.My kelisa is over 160km/h more that 90km/h

My coffession today is my kelisa is a NA no modification at all.
2)Stupid PDRM where they bought that speed camera how can my kelisa can go 250km/h.My kelisa meter is only 160km/h MAX!!!
3)I am no gonna pay my summons.Will fight with the PDRM and find MCA to settle my bill.
4)Maybe will see my face in newspaper or TV.
Bye from now

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some advise on these 2 gbox.... what are the pro or con of these 2 gbox....i'm thinking of changing my gbox to mivec gbox to get the lsd feeling huhu....is the gear ratio same? gti 3 gear suxx when change from 2nd to 3rd ....if the ratio same then i will consider pz lsd

p.s tried searching through this web but cant find the exact answer
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience