Confession Thread - Have U been bad today?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
This is a confession thread. Since we're all car enthusiasts, I believe there's a reason for everything that we do. Have you been driving like a bad boy today? If yes, confess it here on how you drove today/yesterday and justify yourself. Perhaps through sharing of opinion and suggestions, we could be better drivers or at least, control ourselves when things get heated up.

NOTICE: This is meant to be a friendly thread. DO NOT FLAME. Please control your emotions. If you can't, please refrain from posting anything. And PLEASE READ what people post carefully before replying to them. Nobody will be responsible for your own assumptions and understandings on another member's posting. Chillz, y'all.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yes... i told myself to study but now i'm stuck in my gf house fixing her comp... and she's asleep now...
guess i need whole day later in the morning to get some rest... hope wont skip any class later...

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
ahaha funny le u guys.

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
i have bad today la. saw this sky blue ferrari crusing along the highway and i went to the side and make some kuat kuat bov sound. little did i know that he started to tekan la and then i also tekan la hahahaha. then he kena block by some cars i i keep cucuking him and he like moving everywhere along the highway like some confused cow hahahaha. the bad thing is i loved every moment of it..........

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Does it have to be car-related??

I'm running out of clean inner pant so I wear my dad's.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
truebluez : aiyooo , if i was driving the ferrari , i would have cover macho n not have raced hehehe , i guess he is the one supposed to post in this thread hehehehheheh

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
hmmm dont have to be car related ah actually.........

ok well not car related ah well i pressed my brother against one of the office girls butt from behind and she kinda liked it hahahaha

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
jinkl said:
truebluez : aiyooo , if i was driving the ferrari , i would have cover macho n not have raced hehehe , i guess he is the one supposed to post in this thread hehehehheheh
hahahaha ya la i also expected him to act like macho la but he like kelam kabut like that along the highway hahahahaha funny dude seeing him moving in and out of traffic just becos kena kacau by a national car hahahaha

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
TrueBlueZ said:
hmmm dont have to be car related ah actually.........

ok well not car related ah well i pressed my brother against one of the office girls butt from behind and she kinda liked it hahahaha

I did that oso...
n...
we ended up having sexon lunch time...

miahahahahahahaha... so syiok laaa.... i was caught by suprise...

mcm tak percaya... still... until now...

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
SnooPDoGGY said:
I did that oso...
n...
we ended up having sexon lunch time...

miahahahahahahaha... so syiok laaa.... i was caught by suprise...

mcm tak percaya... still... until now...
hahaha ya la syiok le the feeling actually better than the s*x la becos like got thrill ma hehehe. ok ok lunch time maybe too rush for me la i try to arrange at night hahaha

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
TrueBlueZ said:
hahaha ya la syiok le the feeling actually better than the s*x la becos like got thrill ma hehehe. ok ok lunch time maybe too rush for me la i try to arrange at night hahaha

lunch time is for ice breaking...
night time is for steamy sweaty sexxx....
ahah...

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
ya but no licking during lunch time la veri the ham ma hahahaha.

ok i really have this thingy that i want to be bad for but still looking for chance to do it. i really wan to get a bj from a cute face chick in a tudung.............

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is anyone know where can i buy the arb bush? I already change my rear arb
to mivec arb, which diameter is 16 mm. Most of the spare part shop I went,
didn't has this part and I just bought one but cannot fit. Any advice from
you all. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience