"Thank You" thread to Xtreameleo

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i know there are a lot of sarawakian here, but for me, i feels that car parts here are hard to source especially rare type, if got, the price are far high as compared to west malaysia:banghead::banghead:, although they say postal fees expensive la,wat other excuses to kept the price high la:mad:, it is good to have fren or somebody to source part at west malaysia that will save u money.....:itsme:

i basically need a performance brake pads due to my normal pads fade and not enough power to stop my car but here hard to source twinpot evo 4 brake performance brake pad with good price, i sincerely thanks to Xtreameleo run here and there for sourcing good pads for me :adore: hope i can get my stuff soon..... Thanks bro:biggrin:.... hope anyone being helped by our brothers and sisters in ZTH will give their thanks also..... Cheers:wavey:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
peterj,

What type of brake performance you order from Xtreameleo?
Hopefully you might share the info... since I might use his time to look for mine (Brembo)

Thanks in advance.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
it all depent on ur budget and wat brand u like... for me , i let xtreameleo to decide after i tell him wat i need for my brake to perform, i trusted him:biggrin: he chose me the newer bendix titanium street that used by 9.6sec sepang drag champion, u r brembo, u can optimise better pads like endless, omp, ebc, project mu,etc..... drop him message and he will answer u...he is a really nice guy and sifu... from the comment i know from forum, if u wan go aggressively, a good rotor ,pads and other upgrades are needed, for evo brembo, the brake system counted in the abs system and make the brake not gigit enough,therefore normally ppl complain on brake not enough to stop especially when in track, gt ppl tried before, by taking away the abs, braking feeling are different...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
peterj,

If I not mistaken, Bandix did not produce for 4 pot pad to accommodate Brembo.
Or cannot be found in my place.
Since my application only for street & offroad + moderate driving style.
The best possible option for me are the Project U or the Endless (street use)
I look forward for reliability & for longer period maintenance.

Removing the ABS purposely for track/game use but for the daily driving best to keep intact.
As for myself application.

Bandix are good product, since the same brand I used on my Waja previously.

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
u should ask xtreameleo for the pad, omp are good also, and he can easily get for the brembo, u can google omp if u not know the brand

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
thank you fr the thread sir, iam speechless..

the bendix i sourced out fits the evo4 twin potter caliper, hopefully it will fill ur needs accordingly sir. dont worry if it doesnt, i have my personal waranty to back it up. tqvm sir:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Xtremeleo, good work sir....

At 1st I read his title..Xtramelon...Hahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...ZTH Member with FAN Page...just like Felixia, Julie Hoi and Carace Kwan :rofl:

Congrats Sir Xtremeleo but I do agree you are one of the few members that is really really helpful to ZTH kakis in here...:adore:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
just trying to help out a lil sir, regretfully, not very good at dat. at least not yet sir..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha peterj,
i told u xtremeleo could help u out.......he is ZTH sifu haha.....

anyways, xtremeleo also helped me out on the solution of my gearbox failur....tq sir..!!!...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Wow...ZTH Member with FAN Page...just like Felixia, Julie Hoi and Carace Kwan :rofl:

Congrats Sir Xtremeleo but I do agree you are one of the few members that is really really helpful to ZTH kakis in here...:adore:
Agree... to make more interesting, how about paste Xtremeleo picture just like other fan page.
Above all he has good knowledge...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys..
i already got e-manage..
but some people say..
chip wil incease more power n torque..
plzz state to me which is beter or put in both..?
plus izzit safe?
thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience