"Thank You" thread to Xtreameleo

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
agreed...pasang gps tracker on him n fit him with wireless spycam

Leo...i just got a set of ferodo zero for b16a fronts for rm120. mahal ka? plan to flush the whole brake system n change new brake fluids n change whatever is leaking from the rear left side bleed nipple. anything else i should do while everything is dry?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i think dats fecking cheap sir

err, maybe u shud change the silicone brake hoses while u r at it?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
silicone brake hoses? heh? i tot there were only steel braided rubber types?

wanna test these ferodos first see how they compare between oem n lemburg red. of cos test pakai buntut feel la.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
sorry sir, they are rubber hoses.. nylon braided

sumtimes, the pads and discs arent the one to blame, but rather the brake hoses, then expand when we apply brake rendering pressure drop in the system. pressure drop means less force gripping the pads to the rotors/discs = less braking power.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yep...thats wat i gathered from all the other user's statement. nylon braided vs steel braided....steel braided should be better? have to see if the rotors still ok or not if too thin better spend on the rotor first...$$$ not enuff la..have to change little by little heheheh

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes, because in time it doesnt drop the pressure across it too much, the rubber units get lunyai quicker then the s/s braided hoses. ur rotor is too thin dah ke? elok jugek tukar tu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

My Waja has been stolen in Johon Bahru on 18 Oct 2008.
Model: Proton Waja (2004)
Colour: Dark Grey
Incident: Parked the car near Flat Area and went for pasar malam less than 30 mins.

Please pm me if you have any information about the car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience