"Thank You" thread to Xtreameleo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
lucky with TB.... if i kena tangkap doing it with kancil 660 injectors how? where to put yr face?

xtremeleo must be pening with all dis skodeng mission
haha..

XD "Thank you" thread to xtremeleo become "skodeng you" thread to xtremeleo... lol

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

brake pad received bro, now wait for the bonnet absorber

good sir, i hope u r satisfies with it..

yes, iam quite pening jugek ni, hahaha.. iam having 2nd thoughts about our meeting ler 93na, hahahaha

93na should give us a heads up where he gonna meet xtremeleo....nanti we can ambush him with camera shots haha....

agreed...pasang gps tracker on him n fit him with wireless spycam

Leo...i just got a set of ferodo zero for b16a fronts for rm120. mahal ka? plan to flush the whole brake system n change new brake fluids n change whatever is leaking from the rear left side bleed nipple. anything else i should do while everything is dry?

i think dats fecking cheap sir

err, maybe u shud change the silicone brake hoses while u r at it?

silicone brake hoses? heh? i tot there were only steel braided rubber types?

wanna test these ferodos first see how they compare between oem n lemburg red. of cos test pakai buntut feel la.

sorry sir, they are rubber hoses.. nylon braided

sumtimes, the pads and discs arent the one to blame, but rather the brake hoses, then expand when we apply brake rendering pressure drop in the system. pressure drop means less force gripping the pads to the rotors/discs = less braking power.

yep...thats wat i gathered from all the other user's statement. nylon braided vs steel braided....steel braided should be better? have to see if the rotors still ok or not if too thin better spend on the rotor first...$$$ not enuff la..have to change little by little heheheh

yes, because in time it doesnt drop the pressure across it too much, the rubber units get lunyai quicker then the s/s braided hoses. ur rotor is too thin dah ke? elok jugek tukar tu..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom