Post HPC April 22nd Event - Thank you to all!!!

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
To ALL,

A BIG THANK YOU from all of us at HPC. Although HOT, it was a great day with everyone having a safe and enjoyable experience. The event is only as good as the people who attend. Thanks to R3, Yokohama, zertohundred.com, A1 Team Malaysia and Extreme Nights for your support and participation.

As usual, post your comments here. We can only get better with your help.

Again thanks and see you at the next event on July 22nd. Please check the website for updates.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian G. Eravelly
Event Director
High Performance Challenge
High Performance Challenge

moe6

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
PJ
Visit site
Congrats from the G2C guys who attended on a well organised event. We'll definitely be there again next time around :).

chrisauto

Mar 13, 2006
Really organised and safe for beginners or veterans! Having Alex Yoong was a bonus. Lots of great and powerful looking mean machines to feast ur eys on.

Finish with the compliments, I'll get down to what's missing!

1. Since there are 3 groups and cars are spaced out from end to end, its wise to have more tents to cater to each group. Its pretty hot out there and most of us have sustain sunburns.

2. Banners for the event should be placed at the entrance from main road.

Well, thats all thats missing to me. Hope the next round, to be even better.

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
thanks to HPC... for the 1st time i join with my little hummber..wira SE 1.5...was fun drive after all....but also really need to take good care of my engine as well...hahahah
great exsperience for me actually...but was fun to see super car pasby you...where i hardly see in my area..hahahha
also...is totally different feeling compare race in Autocross, i`m using cheap local tires..but doens seem to burn alot also..hahaha

anyway..great job to the Organizer, will support this event in the future...hahaha

Last edited:

chrisauto

Mar 13, 2006
Sean, u drove very well for ur 1st outing! I was behind u all the way in the 3rd session. No way to overtake u. Well done!

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Sean, u drove very well for ur 1st outing! I was behind u all the way in the 3rd session. No way to overtake u. Well done!
thanks..but dun be behind me so close...i will be panic also too bad didn`t ask Alex to guide how to hanlde the car well....coz most the time having understeer problem....and also kind of worry to the other car from behind me...and my eye keep looking side and back...
and was abit nervous coz of so many monster in the track ansepcially the no 14 corner, this really freak me out....

anyway...if have chance to met Alex, will ask again bunch of stupid question as well..hahaha

Last edited:

chrisauto

Mar 13, 2006
No prob. Sean, We are all there to enjoy and learn the fundamentals of handling a car at high speed. Next round we can discuss ways to tackle some of the tricky corners. Its all part of learning and improve ourselves. Hope to see u there next round.:regular_smile:

loke

Sep 2, 2005
Kajang
It was a great event last Sunday and many thanks to all the HPC Instructors!

Cheers

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
The best HPC yet! Kudos to Brian, HPC and R3. I'm glad you introduced the W2W event. Definitely an experience to savour.

Don't let it stop there fellas! Also, bring it to PG! :)

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
great day. Love it every moment... :)

thanx to brian and the rest for making yet another great event.

Keep it up.

oh btw, Brian, put up more tents, chairs and tables for drivers and guest to rest next time round. :)

brian, showing off your new-learnt kungfu?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning dump in a 4g93 block into my current 1.6 mivec. At the mean time, should i remain my current mivec gear box or change to 4g93 gear box for better performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience