when the boost 1.5 my car feel like
warhhhhh.cannot go
the rpm 6.5 - 7.0
turbo on at 2 rpm and mivec open on rpm 6
tq very much sifu2

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
howdy. pretty impressive work you;ve done there. before we can answer please provide more info like injector size, fuel pressure at wot and idle. also who tuned the haltech?

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
tq guy

the injector 450cc...
the haltect tune by RCT Racing at wangsa maju...
they r expert in mitsu car...
so far the car can go smoothly
but sometime the engine like that...then use td02.5the car also hard to start...
must press the pedal...
any member use haltect here???mine to share???

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
1st of all, not a c-foo....

The injector is only 450CC?
u boost it at 1.5bar? how many L/PH is ur fuel pump?
u're saying that at 6k++ ur rpm is heavy or what? does it jerk? explain more...
what other mods?

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
Battousai said:
It could be that your turbo is running out of breath at high rpm.

yup.. i think u're right...
didnt realize the word ''twin turbo''... must be a small one..

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
car hard to start, i dont know will this help or not, but mine solve
- try decrease or increase fuel on 0% trottle idle...
- replace map sensor
- check stepper motor

refering to ur setup, wouldnt supprise you feel nothing at high rpm as they said turbo running out of breath already...
or... get ps air/fuel analyze, check and see when you on 6krpm, see do you running enuf fuel or not, this will also happen when no enuf fuel supply.

450cc injector on a 6a12 mivec turbo? do you have any extra injector? very suprise if you are not.

boosting at 1.5 on a td025 compare 1 bar perhaps you feel nothing(not sure havent tried), because every turbo has a limits...

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Hi :wink:

I personally think that 450cc injectors are ok for the engine. And since you're still on the tdo25 no worries.

Your car not moving at the high end due to too much fuelling and its bogging down the engine.. Partly due to the small size of the turbo and your high boost. You're probably blowing hot air with 1.5bar at the top end. What intercooler you using?

Then again we wouldnt know until we see your AFR? Hard to start in the morning is due to your E6K loh, increase ignition timing a little bit and see if it helps...

Just my 2 rambutans..

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
tq very much to all members

may be im running with hot water...
i use 2 extra injector so far.
about hard to start may be must see the expert to remapping.
my engine feel blow when rpm 6.5 - 7
my mivec open on 5.
i make it yesterday.
the results ok...
but some time engine blow again...
what do u all think if im go to service the injector?
tq

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
try call and visit DRAGER RACING DEVELOPMENT - 0123693348
one visit better answer to ur question

FatAssRubber

Feb 12, 2007
I am running 6A12TT myself and I can confirm that TD025 cannot deliver enough air/boost beyond 1 bar @5000 rpm and above. Infact it starts to drop at full throttle as early as 4700 rpm.

Using Haltech in this case is really painful. I would rather go for ECU ProTech. Full Stand Alone (like motec) for much less.

I spoken witha guy in KL who does it and tuning as well.. if you want the number please PM or call me at 012-7177082

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I am running 6A12TT myself and I can confirm that TD025 cannot deliver enough air/boost beyond 1 bar @5000 rpm and above. Infact it starts to drop at full throttle as early as 4700 rpm.

Using Haltech in this case is really painful. I would rather go for ECU ProTech. Full Stand Alone (like motec) for much less.

I spoken witha guy in KL who does it and tuning as well.. if you want the number please PM or call me at 012-7177082
i guess it wouldnt be a haltech problem , haltech beyond protech's capability, bt just that need a reliable and experienced tuner to do it, would suggest gt-auto or drax to tune up ur haltech. further more they can also advise u on ur car setup , they arent just tuners, they are mechs too.

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
i tink ur cam angle sensor got prob dats why hard 2 start,maybe its intermittently functioning usually 6A12 engine management when u start up the cam angle sensor will detect 1st cylinder position then da engine can start up,if when driving the cam angle sensor is nt functioning ur cars revolution reading is not transmitted to the ecu causing the ecu to start runnin in safe mode limiting ur injection time,retarding the ignition timing to prevent engine damage dats what i think and bigger cc injectors could cause 2 much fuel into intake and ur cam can deliver most of the fuel to the cylinders so a higher cam is needed.Most important is ur ecu tune up any ecu can be fitted bt the mappings designed is very important where a balance is needed in other words ur software works well with set of hardwares installed.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
try 2 units TD04L. feel lag a bit but when mivec "opens", just hang on to the steering wheel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
This morning 29.01.2010, a white Toyota Alphard bearing number plate WRU 9255,
was missing at Pandan Indah, Ampang, KL area, it was a customer's car, sorry, no picture available,
the only details that the vehicle is using 18" NISMO rims with BREMBO brake calipers,
if anyone spot an Alphard with the described specs, kindly call
Lan 012 478 4418 or 012 604 6918,
thanks for your cooperation bros.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience