Confession Thread - Have U been bad today?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ky69,
I know your car can go 250kmh wan. cos you use ky jelly to lubricate your engine. so, it gives extra excited lubrication which makes the pistons go into 69 position, then the internals become high and kaboom! Sonic Boom! That's how your car can go 250kmh. hehehe 500bhp ky jelly. hehehe

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I must confess I regret getting out of office to WORK ... unlike some dumb-arse that had such a big fetish on me ... "Knowing I am gullable ..." ... hmmm ... sounds like he knows me well ... Maybe it's my twin EVIL, SADIST CLONE ... NOT.

Too bad missed out on the ending of such a heated thread ...

My last note, ... actually not worth a crap coz he, opps no, she, NO again ... ah yes, IT would not be able to comprehend anyway ...

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
i confess i regretted walking to petronas to buy bread. because of that i got robbed.. argh

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
today i want to cofest.... a fren made a funny vid n i cant stand laugh at it....

it was too FUNNY !!!!! n IT'S TRUE IT'S TRUE

3 hours later bcoz of negative feedbacks he wants to make a better n positive version

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I've got to confess this. It's year of the rats and I killed 2 rats, cold blooded but I was left with no choice. They were chewing the bottom part of my doors. Here're the pics.

1st rat.

The rat ran into a dead 'tunnel'. It had no where to run except back out the way it had came in (white arrow). I had no way to catch it or take it out alive. So I took a big steel crow bar which is about 2" thick (the long dark colored bar near the white arrow) and shoved it hard into the 'tunnel', which isn't very wide anyway. The steel bar hit the rat face on, and crunch! It squealed for quite a while. Then I pulled out the bar and smashed it in again. No more sound. I then put some rat glue on another stick and push it into the 'tunnel' and stick the rat and pulled it out. Here's what it looks like.

When I took out the rat, I could see that the back bone was broken. sigh.

2nd rat.
The rat ran behind a kitchen cabinet. I took a torch light and shine behind the cabinet, and I could see it. Again, there's no way I could catch it alive. The only way, again, is to crush it from above... with that same steel crow bar. I aimed the bar, and let the bar go down on the rat. I could feel the bar hit the rat as there was no "clunking" sound of bar hitting the concrete floor. The rat gave a little squeal but almost could not be heard. It then struggled and crawled itself out from behind the cabinet. It was using only it's front legs to pull itself out... leaving a trail of blood as it crawled out. Here're the pics.

The black arrow shows where the rat was hiding, behind the cabinet. That was where I crushed the rat. It then crawled out through that "alley" (where there is a white thingy there) and all the way out to where it is in the picture. Notice the trail of blood near the white thingy. When it crawled out and could not move, I saw it breath it last few breath... sort of like..... breath in breath out...... stop a while...... breath in breath out......stop a while.... breath in breath out.... gone.

This is the dead rat, with a small pool of blood.

Notice the small round white spot just slightly below the front left legs? That's actually the bone pushing against the skin from the inside. I guessed I must've crushed it's bones from the top.

This is the murder weapon.

I really hope rats don't come to my place again because I really don't wanna kill them that way.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I really hope rats don't come to my place again because I really don't wanna kill them that way.
Sounded like you truly enjoyed it though, s_95 :hmmmm:

Not bad, had some real rat killing action story with photos to brighten up my sulky Thursday at work ... :adore: :adore: :adore:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
I got a rat problem at home too.....satria_95...doing the honor?!.......

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ya ya ...... Everynite and even during daytime, my "rat" also come out want to play wor. How, how?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
just now a guy went into ladies washroom & summore din lock the door..
bladdy hell.. i din noe & open.....
thank God his back facing me!!!..
damn!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
zephyred,
Dude, apologies but I don't really believe in karma. At the same time, I have stopped to think of ways to get rid of the rats but I can't seem to find a good enough way. And they are chewing up the bottom of my door. So, basically... it ended up that way.

eyong,
I actually had a bit of a hard time watching the rat die that way. sigh.

b00n,
May I suggest a blow torch to torch `em rats in your home? hahaha

PockyRocky,
So next time if I caught it alive, you wanna have the rats? hehe

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
today i did something vr bad...

i googled for edison chen sex scandal.... the worse part is, i saw the pictures...

so now, anyone has the video to share??... hehehe...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
skywalker,
maybe you can e-mail e chen and ask for it. I'm sure he has a copy of it for his records. haha