alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

which one reach genting first? (neglecting driver skill)

• alfa 147

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo CPS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
going up, alfa reach first (with small gap). if going down, the alfa will disappear behind the neo. just my opinion.

maxcheca

Mar 14, 2006
From my experience...if drive alfa hard...de temp will reach and maintain at 90deg,if drive slow and steady..de temp will maintain at 70-80 deg.:biggrin:same to my other conti car also.:thefinger:

if U drive alfa...you'll be too busy trying to persuade it to go round a corner. ...

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
From my experience...if drive alfa hard...de temp will reach and maintain at 90deg,if drive slow and steady..de temp will maintain at 70-80 deg.:biggrin:same to my other conti car also.:thefinger:

if U drive alfa...you'll be too busy trying to persuade it to go round a corner. ...
can explain further bro? means alfa difficult to turn?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
no, u will drive the alfa harder, every time :smile: i have similar experience with citroens

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
There is a saying quoted "You are not considered true petrolhead until you own an Alfa Romeo..."

Yes, Alfa for me please... :driver:

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
which one is better in overall performance (power to handling performance)?
Hi, well a lot of people will compare power to weight ratio, but i do not agree with this statement.
Depends on you application, if you say which will get to genting first, i will say Alfa.
My advise is always look on power, the weight and also not to neglect is "Torque"

If you say track, probably Neo, i am not sure, because you need to compare the balance of power and torque, the weight, gear ratio, breaks and etc... maybe alfa can win too ....

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
Once Alfa,never look back....

Alfa Romeo...power of twim sparks.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
wah.. THAT easy to overheat ar?:confused:
Not overheat bro, but fluctuates.

It's like your stock temp meter, and your Defi temp meter.

Stock = start, move up, up, up, then stick to the middle. Like not moving at all.

Defi = Moving 80, jam 88, then fan switched on back to 80 again...

Another thing is, lack of fan. Malaysia very hot country, I think need one fan for radiator, one for condenser. Cannot share. Like Gen2, if in jam, like aircond going hotter and hotter. Temp okay, but aircond hot.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Yep...keep the tow number handy, just in case.
Speaking from experience or someone you know with crappily maintained Alfa? Just hate it when people just freely quote things as the world is a free place. I have had 4 Alfas ran them hard, maintained them well and didnt bite my back off compared to my other Contis like Volvos. They are definitely little more expensive to maintain than japs or malaysian cars. But never broke on me ever...each had abt 200k kms ++ when sold exception one. The ownership/camaderie experience was great. I also own now a R3 so I can say I can be fair in my assesment.

The 147 2.0 cant compare to a Neo 1.6 in straight line la...so much power diff and need be fair to the Neo.unless you talking 1.6 Alfa that I get a gut feel Neo will tapau.In corners the CPS handles very well and pretty rorty.
147 2.0 with the Seles has advantage of better blipping and control of gears and top end power will easily out run the std CPS at the twisties as driver struggles with the shifts and balance.

But as it probably matched in handling and would say probably a modded CPS pushing abt 150hp with a good driver will run the 147 even steven if you can put up with the engine rpms.
But owning an Alfa just isnt abt comparos like this right?

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Your wife or GF will appreciate more if you drive and Alfa. Sometimes it's not what you like but what car that can carry the bickering toot without any fuss. Every lady loves a comfortable car so with an alfa you get the best of both worlds.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all members and car enthusiasm !!!

Be aware of this member, nick Ensky @ Steve Goh is doing Fraud buisness here in Zerotohundred. This is the story, he claims that his company provide service to customer from importing parts tru Yahoo Japan Auction.( http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rt-sport-rims-from-japan.html?highlight=ensky ) I used his service and paid...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience