abnormal sound on the front suspension

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
biasa la shah..mine oso same. whole dashboard looks like going to fall off...now aircon duct at bottom got wierd squeeking like tikus tersepit oni...have to kick n baru no sound!

how much u buy the rear bush set a

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i didn't change for rear side la bro....seems like still ok but not sure for hw long hehe still using rear brake drum so planning when install disc wanna change all of it....waitin for money to falls from the sky :driver:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wah then u say u change bushing rm1.2k? front set + streering bush issit?

i counted rear have 4+control arm seh...got 2 big 1 and 2 small 1...so many bush...pening man! if wanna buy better faster buy woor...parts starting to go up price since harder to find nowadays loh

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
wah then u say u change bushing rm1.2k? front set + streering bush issit?

i counted rear have 4+control arm seh...got 2 big 1 and 2 small 1...so many bush...pening man! if wanna buy better faster buy woor...parts starting to go up price since harder to find nowadays loh
haha blieve it or not bro rm1.2k is only for frt bushing:stupid: arm bush, stabilizer bush, absorber mounting bush,drive shaft boot both side, labour charge etc.......unbelieveable.....believe it:rofl:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
yer lo wat to do......i start to dreaming owning a honda since i was in secondary school around year 1998 like that hehe so now, at least i already achieved one of my dreams :biggrin:
my 1st car also mar hehe

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
very the mahal ler...but i totally understand...maintaining a honda is like that loh hehehhehe
Actually very puzzling statement. I don't think this is true as there are many uncles and aunty who own hondas and I bet that their maintainence are much cheaper. I discussed maintainece cost with
my clients (uncles) who own stock hondas and their cost for overhaul, change drive shaft or servicing is always very much cheaper.

Reason - w/s see 'souped up', lowered with racing strips, 16" sport rim they see 'waterfish'. Ever wonder why w/s alway open your bonnet even if you are just doing aligment or something that does not involve the engine? He is not admiring your car or modifications, he is see how much he can cut: more mod = bigger sucker i.e. can charge more.

Try going to spare-part shop and enquire on the price of the parts (non-performance) and check how much you workshop charge for the same parts. If same price then intorduce your mechanic to me :biggrin: Normally 50% to 100% mark up.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahahah waterfish :rofl:

my car is standard habis 1 loh bro...rims oso using 15" oni. my spareparts all oso buy direct from sparepart shop. y i say exp leh is cos of the age of the car...old liau so a lot of maintanance mah...but if compared to parts for wira, of cos honda spareparts more exp.(cant compare to halfcut parts la...talking about ori brand new)

i agree mechs will markup...but i found 1 in johor that really good n honest. he markup yes but not so much. about the same cost as if u drive to the sparepart shop n buy yrself...i find that workshops in mlk charge for spareparts quite high...maybe cos there workshops have a sort of "association" that fixes prices?

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu
so i guess mine is the suspension mounting bush because my allignment totally no problem and my front tyre worn out normally but still got the sound. make me annoying and even my friend who follow my car also will ask what is that sound :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience