Squeking sound on left side rear end. EJ7

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
My EJ7 left side rear end been making lot of noises. Im new to honda cars.

What is the problem with it?..FYI, im running on EK9 original absorbers and coils.

Is it because of the absorber top mount? and what should i get to overcome the chamber problem. adjustable chamber kit for the rear?...which is better?..anyone care to share and what are the prices like.

thanks brothers.

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
check all the bushings under the car, replace it with the japan made one or aftermarket ones like superpro, hardrace, mugen, cusco, spoon etc. I recently change all the bushings for my car EJ8, now feel so nice and no more noise (hope so) hahaha...i choose hardrace because they use hardened rubber and more lasting than oem...it costs me about 4k+ includes the workshop labour charges...

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
check all the bushings under the car, replace it with the japan made one or aftermarket ones like superpro, hardrace, mugen, cusco, spoon etc. I recently change all the bushings for my car EJ8, now feel so nice and no more noise (hope so) hahaha...i choose hardrace because they use hardened rubber and more lasting than oem...it costs me about 4k+ includes the workshop labour charges...
where did u get the hardrace parts?..any recommendation?

thanks

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
I'd recommend energy bushings. it kicks ass and it replaces every single bushing there are available on your car. definitely will feel like new, or even better than new.. haha.

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
oooooo....got nyok nyok nyok sound ek.....also like mine......hehehheheee

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Change the rear bushes (left & right) first, all of them. Better still, change all the bushings (front & rear) all at once, if U got enough budget.

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
any suggestion for bushing brands?..and where to buy them and what price range am i looking at.

thanks guys