Myth of Voltage stabilizer

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
meet up with yewly and just pinjam the thing off him first la. See if it works.

I've already proposed the idea to my friend, he hasn't replied. I highly doubt he'll want to mass produce. But there were 3 made, he's using one, one's mine and one more. I'll ask that guy if he wants to sell
i haf also cucuk him for mass production.
he said need to find back the diagram on his ol laptop 1st... :bawling:

he is a great guy, he do it for fun n research...the caps he's using is really expensive.
cant recall wat...coz i m no engineer... :banghead:

the thing is, he has a day work...always outstation...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow a cheaper VS, if he is not gonna mass produce, maybe can teach u how to do it Izso...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok.. he's agreed to mass produce. Gonna make one for me again first and I'll do a before and after review. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ok.. he's agreed to mass produce. Gonna make one for me again first and I'll do a before and after review. :biggrin:
Give me 1 to test too :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Shit. Thing is, if its over RM50, I can't afford it now. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Should be at least that price gua...cuz Aftermarket ones already cost few hundreds :rofl:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
as far as i can remember, his diy VS is made with aluminium casing.shud last forever.
not cheap lor...

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
gimmih the price. And i will COD.hehe.no need aluminium casing.just wrap it with pencil box oso can. The capacitor will die out eventually.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
sorry for bring this old topic up.

Just wondering does those branded VS really give some improvement ? Like Hot Inazma

SUN AUTOMOBILE

They have so many version which is good ? Also is it a must to pair with grounding only work the best ? and grounding need to mount at the correct point ??

Only old car needed use VS ? I was told nowadays car rely alot on electronic so VS will shown more significant 'improvement' vs older generation car ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

wanna know the pros and cons about having matt black paint on my putra...if you don't know what matt black is, it's the same colour as ah fai's cefiro a31.

i'm thinking of using it due to the fact that it'll be cheaper to spray back if any dents or whatsoever happens during motorsports events.

oh and roughly how much would it cost to spray the whole car (in+out)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience