Myth of Voltage stabilizer

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RM600 not worth it. Better off spending money on other things. I think induction kits work better than a TM Works electricthingamagic. If I remember correctly years ago i came across a catalogue for the Monster carbon induction kit for SSS... damn sexy.
Yeah got some in the club using that intake system. My regular Suzuki workshop in Subang also has it but not for sale. Nice stuff but must be expensive.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah got some in the club using that intake system. My regular Suzuki workshop in Subang also has it but not for sale. Nice stuff but must be expensive.

monster parts never cheap!

take it like ralliart and prodrive stuff...brand name came with premium price...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
when owner's sell their SSS and demod, its gonna be cheap. you probably wanna keep tabs on the owners who have it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
when owner's sell their SSS and demod, its gonna be cheap. you probably wanna keep tabs on the owners who have it.
Hahaha I doubt they will sell cheap. The one I saw in the year end gathering also already nicely built with rotrex kit, so I don't think he will sell in the near future.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha I doubt they will sell cheap. The one I saw in the year end gathering also already nicely built with rotrex kit, so I don't think he will sell in the near future.
Depends on seller. Some want to hold high price, some just wants to get rid of it......lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is done on a Persona Elegance.

Difficulty: 5/10
Time: Took me 2 hours because virgin. You will be fine with 1 hour.

Yes, another 20,000km. Time to get dirty!
Perodua Dexron III is only RM18/L. You only need 1L. Even less if you choose to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience