Myth of Voltage stabilizer

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

You want to improve FC the TM Works thing is going to smoothen out your plug coils and perhaps give a bit of extra torque. But the caveat is if your car is old - then it'll work great to make it "new again". A new car won't feel any difference. If you however increase the voltage output using stuff like the IgniteVSD and Alpha16V it'll probably help a bit with the spark side of things and improve combustion hence improving FC? I dunno. I wanna test this but it's not exactly cheap.
I'm also considering to try the TM Works for my sons SSS. I saw in mudah just under rm600.

I didn't know SSR was so light! That's even lighter than the Enkei RPF1
SSR Type-C if not mistaken is already forged type or at least semi solid forging while RPF1 is still MAT casting type so understandable if RPF1 is heavier. There should be quite a few rims that are even lighter than RPF1 like Racing Hart CP035, Spoon SW388/Regamaster Evo, VR CE28N just to name a few.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'm also considering to try the TM Works for my sons SSS. I saw in mudah just under rm600.

SSR Type-C if not mistaken is already forged type or at least semi solid forging while RPF1 is still MAT casting type so understandable if RPF1 is heavier. There should be quite a few rims that are even lighter than RPF1 like Racing Hart CP035, Spoon SW388/Regamaster Evo, VR CE28N just to name a few.
RM600 not worth it. Better off spending money on other things. I think induction kits work better than a TM Works electricthingamagic. If I remember correctly years ago i came across a catalogue for the Monster carbon induction kit for SSS... damn sexy.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RM600 not worth it. Better off spending money on other things. I think induction kits work better than a TM Works electricthingamagic. If I remember correctly years ago i came across a catalogue for the Monster carbon induction kit for SSS... damn sexy.
Yeah got some in the club using that intake system. My regular Suzuki workshop in Subang also has it but not for sale. Nice stuff but must be expensive.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah got some in the club using that intake system. My regular Suzuki workshop in Subang also has it but not for sale. Nice stuff but must be expensive.

monster parts never cheap!

take it like ralliart and prodrive stuff...brand name came with premium price...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
when owner's sell their SSS and demod, its gonna be cheap. you probably wanna keep tabs on the owners who have it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
when owner's sell their SSS and demod, its gonna be cheap. you probably wanna keep tabs on the owners who have it.
Hahaha I doubt they will sell cheap. The one I saw in the year end gathering also already nicely built with rotrex kit, so I don't think he will sell in the near future.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha I doubt they will sell cheap. The one I saw in the year end gathering also already nicely built with rotrex kit, so I don't think he will sell in the near future.
Depends on seller. Some want to hold high price, some just wants to get rid of it......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im newbie here..

i really need help to upgrade my engine. im using proton tiara with citroen AX GTi 1.4 multi-point injection engine. this engine has low horse power but high torque. the power only can be shown at 5000-6500 rpm.
so, what can i do to make the engine more power..

thanx a lot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience