Maintenance: Battery

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
yeap..agreed with yu. reliable relay usually cost a lot more. But the looks of your red relay is the type like our MFI relay which have even higher tolerences where it need to supply huge amount of juice to the starter and elec ignition coil. You can try touch the wire after driving a while and you will feel very hot on the wire.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
never touch the wire before, but I know is very hot, the ori wire at the fuse box is harden liau.
The red relay input & output conector point is very very big, normal clip can't clip to it, must use a big clip to do so.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
yu,
looks like all your stuff is big. engine big, rim big, tyre big, horse power big even relay also big. heheheh what else ah?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yu, why you didn't get a whole set?
Mazda RX7 brake discs can fit nicely ah?
Do you know how much for those RX7 discs?
I'm still searching for a new front and rear disc brakes for my Coupe.
Always dream of Skyline GTR's brake discs with 6 pots Endless calipers. hahaha....

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
get a rb26 will do, right BS?
never fit lah, lots of modi, that is why I ask BS not to change but change to better pad, but if for good looking than ok lah.....
RX7 4 pot I get it from my friend for about RM 350 I think, but the camry from chop shop about RM 600 if I'm not wrong

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Daniel, earlier i was looking at this.
http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=103384

1. I wanted to upgrade because I think Coupe need a better brake, especially when you travel high speed, the stock brake is just not enough to support 200KMH.

2. for Look lah, my 17" very empty inside :biggrin:

But Yu told me better not to...

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
That is why I choose my the design for my rim which can;t see inside at all.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Malaysian authorities have recently identified a Korean based alien intruder, believed to have landed on our shores with the intention to punish and enslave all enemy vehicles equipped with illegal TV screens (on-board-displays). The public is seeking help in locating the illusive mechanical foreign object.

The alien intruder is also known to be armed and extremely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience