Maintenance: Oil Filter, How you guys get it?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Hi All,

I understand that most of us do not send our Coupe to Hyundai service centre for regular engine oil service. How do you ensure that you are using the genuine Hyundai Oil Filter?

My experience is the workshop will order for me, usually I'll see the "transporter" ride his bike and deliver to the workshop. I believe the workshop charge higher than what they pay (of course, that's fair).

I plan to place a bulk buy for Oil Filter (12 pieces), price shall be below RM20 per piece, order from Hyundai Spart Part department. What do you think? I'll confirm the price with Hyundai tomorrow.

Anyone interested? Put you name here.

1. BlackSamurai - 1 piece.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, I notice that Coupe oil filter is being shared with one of the Kia models.
Can you rectify this?
The price for the oil filter is RM11.

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I have just serviced my car @ Glenmarie today...the Ori oil filter cost me RM16.32...
ListPrice is RM19.20 (if you buy @ warehouse, 10% discount only)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I use to service my car myself and I get the oil filter direct from those distributors. The price is cheaper because it gone thru lesser middle men.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
let me call Spart Part department to check the price ...

My mech charge me RM20 per oil filter.... *sweat*

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Before you all joining for another gathering. You all should contact Daniel and get all the spare parts required at bulk price. :)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
So anyone need oil filters?........hahaha.......:_:
Need to service my car next month.
Still can't decide on what type of lubricant to use?
Any recommendation, guys?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A lot of us car enthusiasts love our cars more than our wife (some says so) :rofl:

Most of us did spend lots of money on purchasing expensive imported rims. Even if is not
very expensive, many would also feel the pain if our beautiful rims are scratched. Be it
Taiwan Rims, Japan Rims and etcs.

So, other than repairing the rims or respray our rims. Is there any other way to protect it?

Good news, not sure how many of you know about this. But came across this website
talking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience