Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
oi.. apsal ni?
i dint online 4 24hrs den the forum become smilie only ah? :lol: :lol:

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
:lol::lol:-_-

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yo guys!!! just went up to KL and back to MLC yesterday. i only managed to check out one f20b halfcut at TakaSuki. my installer said that his source already sold his f20b halfcut, but has another one that just arrived, but cant view it yet till today (monday). he'll help me check it out.

btw, here's my findings on the Honda Accord CF4 SiR F20B DOHC VTEC Tiptronic halfcut at Taka Suki.

Overall halfcut condition = Ok...kot. :unsure:

Engine Mileage = unknown (display off, apparently wiring not complete)

Engine bay is not damaged by any accident. Radiator looks good.

Front Disc Brakes looks ok, except for right side got some mud stuck in between the vents. Rear disc brakes included, looks fine too. Suspension, Upper and lower arms looks ok to me also. ;) Fuel tank i did not see, but not sure if he'll include it.

Engine oil looks ok, feels thin, but ok. Didnt manage to open the valve cover, but through the oil cap hole, can see inside abit, quite clear, except the walls got abit carbon. Gearbox oil looks good, pinkish red. but did not manage to open the gearbox oil sum to check further.

However, there are 2 leaks i spoted. one at the right side of the valve cover (looks like gasket issue), at the cam gears there. another one is at the left side, i cant tell where exactly is the leak, looks like a leak, but dunno if its other liquid, etc.

The engine looks pretty new and ok, but the spark plugs look bad. i only manage to check one, and its carbon-black. dry, but Black. this could indicate valve seals leaking, and will require Top Overhaul (include gasket replacement as well).

Engine Start-ability = Very Good. :rolleyes:

1st and 2nd Attempt didnt work due to old batteries. When connected to good battery, it started, warmed up, and ran quite smoothly. another 2 attempts were made after that, and both instances the engine started at the first crank. :)

However, there is a slight ticking noise, i suspect coming from the injectors, or that area. not sure what might that be, or if its normal. :unsure:

As for bodyparts, there is a bonet, a left fender, bumper with spot lights, and smoked headlamps. no HID.

Price quoted with bodyparts = RM 6k.

Price Without bodyparts = RM 5.5k.

The pictures are uploaded in the following posts

will keep u guys updated if u all interested. cos i dun wanna bore anyone. haha

cheers!

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
looks good...
i can actually visualize how ur car will start to look like...
mmm............

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
bullet_nos,

I think the wiring is complete, cause if not complete sure the engine can't start one. The overall condition i pressume ok lah. Like oil seal leaks etc, it's normal for halfcut condition. Moreover, later need to change the timing belt + oil seal too right?. No front accident summore. But, of course if u can get a 'cleaner' engine, than it's more fine. As long as the engine can start, then it's considered ok already. BTW, have u check the transmission?. It's working well or not?. The speedometer, it's working or not when engine started?. If not, not to worried actually. Just connect the rear wires & that will solve the problem. In fact, still can ask discount from them due to 'meter rosak' or something. Can see the milleage also when them meter is running, while the engine is on.

Other than that, like the rear disk is normal. May be the price could be reduce to RM5k without bodayparts. :lol: :lol:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sub,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys,
I'm finishing updating the kedai potong detail name & address at HAVOC URL. Or Just click here...

Part 1 & Part 2

http://accordmalaysia.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=spare

Final updating. 77 kedai total.

p/s : Any Accordian can become HAVOC members too. Just register!

Final updating. 77 kedai total.

p/s :- more like promoting outside people to visit HAVOC forum!

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
monster accord coming soon
only in havoc

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
thanx guys for yr opinions! so overall, u guys think its a good buy? :rolleyes: ?
cos i first time beli halfcut, wait kena problematic one, hai lat. :o

and bout the digital odometer, the guy said that due to not all wiring connected, maybe cant see. but wiring is given complete la. or maybe is it due to some missing fuses, as can be seen in the fuse box picture i uploaded? :blink: ?
mileage i presume is quite important leh....sueh sueh kena a halfcut that already run 200k's, better i keep my engine. <_< haha :P

bout the transmission, how to check if its working? the only way i check is tru the gear oil dip stick. and i wanna ask, when the engine is running in neutral, how come the front disc brakes is moving?? i tot not suppose to move unless in drive? moreover, only one side moving, as the right side the disc brake abit jammed due to clodded. is it due to the differential?

and i didnt notice the speedometer while engine running. :unsure: forgot ler. but got lights there la when it was on.

i intend to knock down the price also.

thanx guys!

cheers

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
tido !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience