what is the name of honda accord (8th gen)?

jiayang90

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what is the actual name of honda accord (8th gen)?
its hard to find informations on the internet!

and what should be the 1st few things i mod for this car?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

anybody?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the basic thing that you can do is change the air filter to a better one...A K&N drop in and a more free flowing exhaust system. Replace the shockers and springs for better handling, a set of light weight wheels & good tires. replace to better brake pads and rotors, Steel braided brake hose....etc..

You have to know whatdirection you are going to mod this car..VIP style or performance but I think VIP style will suit the Accord more...

jiayang90

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i think im more to a performance person. still young haha :biggrin:
but which shop can i get all these kind of performance upgrades?
everywhere i checked also FD, FD, EK, EG, SV4, they dont have many upgrades for this accord :(

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
i think im more to a performance person. still young haha :biggrin:
but which shop can i get all these kind of performance upgrades?
everywhere i checked also FD, FD, EK, EG, SV4, they dont have many upgrades for this accord :(
Aiyo.. u want performance parts? Just go to half cut shop and implant RB1 2.4 Engine lar... 200hp enough for u?
:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi and *bow* to all.

I've been reading around and couldnt find much.

I have a Honda City 1.3 year 97 and since selling off is not much as an option, i'm thinking of changing the engine as advised by some of my friends.

I'm looking to upgrade the engive to 1.6 VTEC, but since i'm real green about the engines and stuff, that's why i'm here :embaressed_smile:

So, it would be much appreciated that I can get some kind of suggestions or feedback on what I can look into modifying and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience