Need advice on Honda Accord 2.0 CE4

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
guys...really need your advice on this Honda Accord 2.0 CE4.....im planing to buy it...but what you guys think about this model...from mod aspect...look....comfort.....i need u guys opinion....i owned civic eg9...but as u all know eg9 only 4seater...my wife ask me to buy another car tht can fit more passenger and also can fit more barang2 inside bonet.....as i sayang Honda im thinking of accord from spacious aspect...how about this accord performance....any mod can be done on it????

i give u guys the link on the accord tht i want to buy....

http://www.mudah.my/Honda-Accord-2.0-CE4-5566111.htm

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

guys.....sifus....frens....where u....huhuhuhuh:wavey:

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
anyone advice would be very appreciate...come on guys.....bro...sifus....

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
This honda accord can be a comfort car as you need more seats than your previous EG. It's more spacious of course. There are many things can be done to the car depends on what preference you wish to. Performance wise, it's okay and you can also VIP styled it. Correct me sifus in zth. =). Just my 2cents.

My site @ Automotive Fantasy

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
thanks lean...how about the price....is it worth buying 28k to tht model??i think its yrs 93 model..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
look for sv4 with H22A if you are looking at one. so later no headache of missing the vtec:biggrin:
search 'sv4 H22A' at mudah.

Last edited:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
I see...you are in Sabah.:biggrin:
ok seems you like it, referring to the given link,
+ I think its a clean car & just the right one for a family ride from point A to point B.
- I think its a local single cam 2.0/2.2 F20A auto spec ? am I right ?(not much info). lack of power, high fuel consumption(heavy chasis)...that's why its better if with H22A. ohh..if its with H22A now thats a different story lah, errr how much is the fella asking ?

Bling2 meter & wheels + a drift steering on fwd car - now that is pimp my ride version !
just kidding bro. just giving an opinion.

Happy Hunting !

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
28k bro..engine standard 2.0...i think single cam...from the look i falling...heheheh....planing to get h22...for family and for me to play...

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
28k is too much bro for standard sv4, over here you can get it with H22 with full jdm or even aftermarket parts. Why not search & buy over here, more options, I think I read it somewhere in ZTH someone providing 'kontena' service to Sabah/Serawak for 2k. cheers

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
good info bro...but i dont have anyone i can trust there...no one looking to inspect the car...tip top or not...look like i have to ask the owner to give me discount kaw2....or get from there..

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
what model is tht bro...am not familiar with tht....can xplain more on tht....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the new edition
this some of the fun car we coated with more fun and pleasure

bringing you the fiesta

we ciated this 2 months ago

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience