Buying a GTR.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Times up..let's get back to where this thread started for...we are way out of topic this time....:confused:

Bump: Times up..let's get back to where this thread started for...we are way out of topic this time....:confused:

ycn

Mar 27, 2009
Times up..let's get back to where this thread started for...we are way out of topic this time....:confused:

Bump: Times up..let's get back to where this thread started for...we are way out of topic this time....:confused:
I agree.. i've been searching all over the net to find out if year make of the Skyline R34 GTT. So far I heard that its from 1999 to 2001. Can anyone verify this? I'm going to make a purchase soon but all car dealers insists that the GTT last production is in 2003.

Can someone advise me on this? or point me to the right direction?

much thanks and really appreciate your input.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
ycn it's 1998 to 2001.

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
ycn...thats true...i think they play around with the year due to loan issue...anyway you can ask the reasonable prize for this GTT...tell them the truth and normally you can check the years manufactured on backseat seat belt..." sometime they forgot to remove it " work hard and buy smart bro....Oo__oO

ycn

Mar 27, 2009
Thanks for the quick reply and insights guys! Much appreciated.

Quick one - Just wondering if you guys know any place to refurbish or buy interior spare parts? I.e. The radio panel - I saw a GTT which I like but the previous owner cut the panels larger at the top to probably fit his radio... if there's a place to buy carbon panels, even better :)

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hi, sorry to disturb here.. how can i get in touch or contact the president of Skyline club malaysia?
can pm me!! cheers!

Bump: hi, sorry to disturb here.. how can i get in touch or contact the president of Skyline club malaysia?
can pm me!! cheers!

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
Any sifu know wats the different for m-spec n other skylines? :smokin:

Bump: Any sifu know wats the different for m-spec n other skylines? :smokin:

S

semperfi

Have you tried reading page 1 posted by Darkchild under this thread? :banghead:

"In August 2000, and additional spec was added to the lineup which was the V-Spec II. This brought on a few slight changes made to the cars manufactured. The now later models came in two new colors which is the White Pearl and Sparkling Silver. The N1-spec rear calipers were also used along with clear front and side turn signal/indicators. To differentiate the cabin of the newer models, the interior color had now been changed to black and the center console has been changed to iridium color with a white-ish back light. Aluminum sport pedals have been added to the interior as well. The writing on the fuse box cover has been changed to a yellow/orange color. The VIN plates of the later models were now silver in color too if I am not mistaken.
V-Spec II models has everything of the V-Spec models plus a carbon fiber bonnet with NACA duct.

In May 2001, the M-Spec was released. This model was based on the V-Spec II but it was aimed to be a luxury version of the car. It came with softer suspension known as Ripple Control Dampers which reacted more smoothly with the irregularities in the roads. The rear stabilizer was also softened and the front seats came with heaters. It also came with a complete leather interior and Nissan only produced 50 units of M-Spec a month. The M-Spec came in a special paint finish called Champagne Gold."
- courtesy of Darkchild

Last edited by a moderator:

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
OIc sori din notice tat :banghead:

Bump: OIc sori din notice tat :banghead:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Adding to the year issue, even the car is 1990 and the dealer will still declare it as year 2001, 2002 or 2003! Which means to say, you are paying more than you used to because of the higher year of import! Regardless what is the mileage on the speedometer, once you get car, make sure to ask the dealer to change out the timing belt for you, or else the whole RB will bye bye.....:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
Will the car dealer change for u? I don think so bro.... Nowsaday car dealer don care about that they onli wan 2 clear their stock :rolleyes:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Will the car dealer change for u? I don think so bro.... Nowsaday car dealer don care about that they onli wan 2 clear their stock :rolleyes:
They will change it for you as it is not expensive at all and it is part of a value added services for them. As they hope that you will return next time and buy more from them again. Anyway, over here at the EAST they will do it, but not sure about the dealers over on the WEST....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,
I own Proton Saga year 1992 1.5 magma engine (4G15, I think) and its engine life gonna finish soon because too many smoke come out already. So I think instead of changing to new engine (low budget) what can I do to rebuild this engine back to normal or to become a fighter. So I need your advice here with budget 1K, please list down what I should buy to upgrade my machine, or do you have any idea where to get a cheap engine. Remember! the budget is no more than RM1000 and maybe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience