Buying a GTR.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Adding to the year issue, even the car is 1990 and the dealer will still declare it as year 2001, 2002 or 2003! Which means to say, you are paying more than you used to because of the higher year of import! Regardless what is the mileage on the speedometer, once you get car, make sure to ask the dealer to change out the timing belt for you, or else the whole RB will bye bye.....:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Yup, you're right. I've already mentioned it...

Quoting myself...
Year, Model and Specifications

The most obvious one is the Year and Spec of the car itself. Once you've found yourself a car, it wouldn't hurt to do a little history look-up on the dealer themselves. A lot of dealers these days claim their cars are of later models and of higher spec. I've seen a lot of GTR's who claim to be of 2002 but are not. Claimed to be of V-Spec or V-Spec II or even V-Spec II Nur but are most definitely not. Everyone wans to get what they pay for so be careful and be on the look out.

Usually, you can more or less tell what year the car was manufactured by looking at the sashes of the seat belts as there would be an indication there. But unfortunately, shoddy car dealers now cut those sashes off as consumers are becoming more aware.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hi,
if there is no president for the skyline club.. how can i get in contact with your event/tt organizer ?
we're doing a joint gathering with some major car clubs.. we would like to invite you guys for it!!
cheers!!

Pls pm me!! thanks!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
hi,
if there is no president for the skyline club.. how can i get in contact with your event/tt organizer ?
we're doing a joint gathering with some major car clubs.. we would like to invite you guys for it!!
cheers!!

Pls pm me!! thanks!
Anyone of us can arrange/organize gathering or TT on this forum. You just go ahead and starts a new thread on this event and all the Skyline owner will look at it and reply you back accordingly. Have fun and cheersssss.....:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Unfortunately, there is no Skyline or GT-R owners club president at the moment.
Those who want to be, don't seem qualified enough to control and command respect from the club and it's members.
Those who are qualified, just don't want the burden. :wink:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
thanks for the info guys..
i'm arranging for a pre-arrangements meet up with all the clubs presidents / leaders and representatives.. i will open a new tread once time and location is confirmed. for this meet up will only need 2 representatives from each club... hope to see you guys!!

Cheers!!!

Bump: thanks for the info guys..
i'm arranging for a pre-arrangements meet up with all the clubs presidents / leaders and representatives.. i will open a new tread once time and location is confirmed. for this meet up will only need 2 representatives from each club... hope to see you guys!!

Cheers!!!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Any bro can tell me what is the best price i can get R34 V spec II in the market now???

Appreciate it...
Look at what Pernav99 had posted and you can find whatever you are looking for! In case you still can't locate it, there is 1 unit for sale at the Market Place Forum Section....got it?? :confused:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hi guys,
there will be a meet up between club presidents and representatives this thursday 23rd at aman suria nasi kandar kayu at 8.30pm. just about 2 representative from each club will do for this discussion. may i have the contact number for the representative from skyline club number? so i can forward you guys the sms for this meet up.

cheers!
Leslie Ewe
MLOC

Bump: hi guys,
there will be a meet up between club presidents and representatives this thursday 23rd at aman suria nasi kandar kayu at 8.30pm. just about 2 representative from each club will do for this discussion. may i have the contact number for the representative from skyline club number? so i can forward you guys the sms for this meet up.

cheers!
Leslie Ewe
MLOC

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Sounds serious, are we over throwing some State government?

Anyways bro, I admire your intentions and it's really a good idea for all the clubs to get together and do something positive to improve our image in the eyes of the public. However, as mentioned by DarkChild, we do not actually have a proper club and there is literally no structure aside from what is organized on these forums, through phone calls or MSN, etc.

Irregardless of our organization or some say lack thereof, I believe that the majority of us would support any positive events organized my MLOC or any other local car club.

If for some reason none of the members here are able to attend to represent the club, could you do us the favor by posting the details of the gathering after your meeting on the 23rd? That way you'll be personally extending us an invitation cause we Skyline guys stick together - invite us all or don't at all :driver:

A

azmir1

Leslie,

If you need a photographer for any gatherings/events, do let me know.

Cheers,
Azmir

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Just a question, do Nissan did produce R34 GTR VSpecII S Tune? I've never heard of S-Tune on Skyline before. I only heard and saw S-Tune on 350Z.
Nissan actually didn't produce any R34 VSpec or VSpecII S-Tune. Its their Motor Sport Division, NISMO under Omari Factory, that is doing it. They just laid their hand in any Skyline that come across their face, even customers are able to bring their ride there and have them modified it. Once NISMO had done the modification on the car, there will be a so called "Birth Certificate" metal plate stick on to the engine bay with serial numbers in it! Be it a R32, R33, R34 or even R35, they can be modified and tuned by NISMO, then it will be name either S-Tune: Stage 1 or Stage 2... Here are some pictures for your reference.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience